LOVE the Min Lin Speedy BUT.....

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
I cannot get past the white stitching on the handles. Why didn't they use brown thread? Does this bother anyone else and do you think they would custom make one for me with brown? Am I losing it?

hmmm, I noticed that too and at first didn't like it but now it's grown on me. I wouldn't custom stitch it, it will look fake, unless you don't care about that, and I doubt they would do that anyway. I think the overall look of the bag is brown enough that it doesn't stand out once you get used to it.

Oh really ? I never even realised that !

I think it's probably for contrast, but that would bother me if it's going to eventually get dirty. Nothing wrong with being picky !

At first I thought I didn't like it, but now I'm so grateful it's like that! Contrast stitching really adds a little something, otherwise it would be so boring and so brown without.

I don't like the idea of white stitching on the handle of any bag period. It's hard enough to keep vachetta clean & free of lotion, epithelials & such, I can't imagine how hard cotton would be to keep clean.

It is a pretty bag though & probably worth the headache.