Love the Love Backpack!

I agree with you! I am totally in love with the backpack. I have been thinking about purchasing it but waiting for the price to drop a littlr bit morr. With the black hardware, I am scared that it will chip. I hope some reviews come out soon!

I agree with you! I am totally in love with the backpack. I have been thinking about purchasing it but waiting for the price to drop a littlr bit morr. With the black hardware, I am scared that it will chip. I hope some reviews come out soon!

Oh! When do you think the price will drop? I am waiting a bit too. My birthday is in October so I was thinking maybe for that?
I worry about the black hardware too but I guess it depends on how good the coating is.

Oh! When do you think the price will drop? I am waiting a bit too. My birthday is in October so I was thinking maybe for that?
I worry about the black hardware too but I guess it depends on how good the coating is.
I got no idea. Maybe wait for a sale annoucement? But I doubt it will drop or be available during sale since it is such a unique feature. We'll update one another if it is spotted with price reduction!

For the black hardware maybe a good varnish with clear nail polish might help? If I am ready to take the risk!

I got no idea. Maybe wait for a sale annoucement? But I doubt it will drop or be available during sale since it is such a unique feature. We'll update one another if it is spotted with price reduction!

For the black hardware maybe a good varnish with clear nail polish might help? If I am ready to take the risk!

Maybe it would work (nail polish) ! I have also thought that it may be possible to fix it up with a black marker...that is probably horrible :roflmfao:

I think I will check back on the back pack around Christmas time. :smile:

I actually like this backpack, its so cute, i hope if that sale is still on, i can buy it like next week. Been eyeing it for some time.

Did you buy it? :smile:

I'm interested to see if it can really be worn like a satchel when hooking the straps a certain way. I've seen a fashion blogger do that, but not sure how.

I saw it on IG and I really love this unusual looking back pack!! :P

http://www.shopbop.com/love-backpack-rebecca-minkoff/vp/v=1/1512561469.htm

Does anyone own it? Or another love bag?

I would like to know about the leather quality and the black hardware if possible.

I'm a little confused about customs. For some shipping methods it says included in the price and for others that it will have to be paid later?
saw the Backpack in Charcoal on sale at bluefly.com http://www.bluefly.com/rebecca-mink...ckpack/p/344458601/detail.fly?pcatid=cat60024

see if you are interested.