Love the Ali, BUT

Leather Ali. Hand down. The legacy leather fits the legacy style of the bag. My boss (in her 50's) told me (in my 20's) that my brown Ali reminded me of a saddle bag she had when she was my age. This was the best compliment that I had received about my Ali's (I have received SEVERAL. It is my most complimented bag, by far.) So get the leather. The signature and the legacy stripe scarf is just too much at once. The scarf and the leather is beautiful!

hmmmm, there isn't anything I don't like about Ali. I'm really enjoying and using these bags. I like the size, the length of the strap, long enough to fit against the body, short enough to carry on the arm. The slouch, the smell of leather, the stripes!

I find the flap easier than a zipper. If I don't happen to have a pocket on my clothing, I put my keys in the pocket under the flap. I have black, white, brown, charcoal, natural and zebra slim flap (half an Ali!) So Yes, I am an Ali FREAK!

You got the natural too!?!? And then the zebra slim flap!? Wowza! I was previously jealous of the picture of your four and now you have two more!?!?! I am in awe.:drool:

I've gotten compliments on my whiskey Ali, even from guys. There's something about the leather. I generally prefer leather bags, have the sig Carly and kind of prefer just having one signature piece and keeping the rest leather.

I have the brown Ali - I consider it the perfect bag and the best update Coach has done since their classic leather bags of the 80s. The leather is simply sumptuous and drapes beautifully. You can never ever go wrong with leather in this style. I'm really looking forward to new colors.

I :heart: the Ali in leather... I think it looks really classy!! :tup:

On a side note: It was interesting to read a post by Luna saying she wanted a Legacy stripe scarf - and she has it in her avatar now!! :nuts: I don't know why... I just thought that was neat.

I've always liked the Ali more in the leather than the signature. And so far, there's nothing I don't like about mine but I've only had it a few days and have yet to carry it....it's a little big (I'm right at 5'0"), but I know I just need to break it in and it'll start to slouch with use.

You got the natural too!?!? And then the zebra slim flap!? Wowza! I was previously jealous of the picture of your four and now you have two more!?!?! I am in awe.:drool:

:girlsigh: Honestly, I hesitated to admit I bought 2 more. Indulgent I'm sure! But I worked hard the last four years searching for the perfect bag! So I am in AWE and AHH too.

Now what do I do? There is only one more color left!

hmmmm, there isn't anything I don't like about Ali. I'm really enjoying and using these bags. I like the size, the length of the strap, long enough to fit against the body, short enough to carry on the arm. The slouch, the smell of leather, the stripes!

I find the flap easier than a zipper. If I don't happen to have a pocket on my clothing, I put my keys in the pocket under the flap. I have black, white, brown, charcoal, natural and zebra slim flap (half an Ali!) So Yes, I am an Ali FREAK!

oh my! that is a lot of ali! I like that.

Well , personally, i prefer leather to sig as i thought leather will last me a lifetime and will not go out of fashion easily.

I have the whiskey leather Ali (I have been TRYING to return it to Macy's for a month now!) and it is lovely, but I saw a woman carrying the signature with black trim the other day and it was gorgeous!

I've always liked the Ali more in the leather than the signature. And so far, there's nothing I don't like about mine but I've only had it a few days and have yet to carry it....it's a little big (I'm right at 5'0"), but I know I just need to break it in and it'll start to slouch with use.

hey, i m 5'0" too and so many have commented that the ali looks great on me ( not being proud here lol )!

entheos, you have officially become my Ali enabler. :P I already have two Alis (black leather and sig khaki/ebony) and after seeing the brown IRL, I've been wanting to get it too, but was thinking that 3 would be over the top.

You have let me know that it is not(lol) Thanks! :yes:

entheos, you have officially become my Ali enabler. :P I already have two Alis (black leather and sig khaki/ebony) and after seeing the brown IRL, I've been wanting to get it too, but was thinking that 3 would be over the top.

You have let me know that it is not(lol) Thanks! :yes:

Ooooh but the brown is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY nice!

If you LOVE this bag, or any other bag enough to use it and enjoy it, I say get it in multiple colors. If you have two different bags you will love and use one more than the other and wear it out! This is especially true for shoes! In particular, everyday bags. I don't mean special occasions, business, or weekend totes. You know that no one can serve two masters!

Here is a pic of my natural Ali w/the legacy scarf. I almost don't like to carry it because it gets so much attention, (i'm a little shy in person) I've never had a handbag that gets so many compliments. :smile:
attachment.php