LOVE STORY valentines day R.A.O.K.

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
anyone interested? i just think this would be so much fun, since MJ has the hearts theme going on this season and all. what do you all think? anyone interested? i'd be more than happy to take on running this one....it cant be that hard right? like a single gift RAOK? what do all the MJ gals think?

I am interested, as I took a break after the Halloween one..so now I am ready and able to LOVE it up! I think at this time of the year we could all use a little bit o' more love...don't you?

Actually behind-the-scene plans have been in the works for a Valentine's Day RAOK for a few days now. Melly had planned on returning for the next RAOK all along. She just needed a little help running the holiday one. :yes:

Look for the official thread this weekend! :tup:

^Melly posted more info about the RAOK: http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jac...andom-acts-kindness-gift-exchange-410363.html.

You will receive information from your buddy and based on her likes/dislikes, etc, you can kind of try to figure out what to get her. I understand it might be difficult to shop for someone you don't know very well but based on my experience, the girls here are pretty easy to shop for. RAOK's are really fun so you should definitely try to join!