Love stacked with diamond bangle.

Jan 29, 2009
Does anyone have pictures of their Love stacked with a diamond bangle. Specifically looking for PG or YG Love stacked with WG diamond bangle.

My current stack is PG reg Love and PG thin JUC with diamonds. My jeweler is making me a WG diamond bangle but now I’m thinking if I should have the bangle made in YG instead?
Attached is a CAD image of the bangle being made for me ( the prong will not be set that high once the diamonds are placed).

Thank you!

433A344B-491C-4A38-94C0-175D8B2FB6FB.jpeg

7DAB9DBA-7E2E-4826-A81C-CE5B4E73C86A.jpeg

Thoughts on stacking the Love bracelet with a tennis bracelet vs a hinged diamond bangle? I feel like the bangle would be a better fit with the Love and more durable but the tennis bracelet is really pretty too. Pics welcome :loveeyes:

• Love
Reactions: Chopan and 880
I am inspired. I would love to see more stacks of 2 loves with a diamond bangle or love and juc with diamond bangle. I think that would be the perfect stack for me.

Good question if a bangle or bracelet would work better. Would love to get other opinions.

• Love
Reactions: Tote Ali and 880
Thoughts on stacking the Love bracelet with a tennis bracelet vs a hinged diamond bangle? I feel like the bangle would be a better fit with the Love and more durable but the tennis bracelet is really pretty too. Pics welcome :loveeyes:
I just recently added a tennis bracelet to my collection. Here it is stacked with my loves. I still prefer the diamond bangles though. Also I like my bracelets tight so they don’t really move when stacked. My tennis bracelet is fitted which I highly recommend so it doesn’t scratch the loves

6E6858EB-69B9-407A-BBC1-226C7CAB92BD.png

I just recently added a tennis bracelet to my collection. Here it is stacked with my loves. I still prefer the diamond bangles though. Also I like my bracelets tight so they don’t really move when stacked. My tennis bracelet is fitted which I highly recommend so it doesn’t scratch the loves

View attachment 5072860
Gorgeous! I like tighter fit for stacking too :smile:

Reactions: missie1