Love Slave Miscellaneous!

^ Hey. Why don't you like it? Try to partner up with someone coordinated :smile: If you get the right partner it's really fun. And it's a good thing to know. You know RPattz is gonna be impressed!

:faint: *HYPERVENTILATING* OMG!!!! I just found out that we are starting partner dancing in gym tomorrow! Yikes! I HATE no DESPISE partner dancing!!!! Ugh! I'll only do it if RPattz is my partner!! You can't make me! :rant::blah:
LOL I hated partner dancing! At the time, the only boy tall enough to be my partner was "the smelly kid." I should've been nicer to him though, because later on he ended up being 6'6" and HOT (and not-smelly!) :faint:

I L-U-V the new avy btw :P

LOL. Thanks everyone! I like it better than my other one.

*Dancing Update*

We're starting Thursday. Whew! I hate it because it's so awkward and embarrassing! Ugh! Anyway, I'll do it, but only because I know that RPattz would be impressed with my ultra sexy Waltzing! :biggrin:

It's a wintry mess out there so I am staying with a friend close to my work so I don't have to drive the almost 2 hours home and 2 hours back in the morning on crappy slick roads. So I am in the office late finishing up some stuffs before I go over (and popping in on tPF from time to time inbetween doing those stuffs) :smile:

I just ate the most delicious turkey sandwich in the entire world. Work was meh.. I hate closing. I have the whole day off tomorrow though, and we're supposed to get lots of snow. Yayyyyy for snowdays! :yahoo:

eta- that was the most random post ever! :blink: lol

Found these picture of Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Had to post it here. Enjoy ladies

Attachments

• JRM.jpg
    JRM.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 28
  • jonathan.jpg
    jonathan.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 00009517.jpg
    00009517.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 21