Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I just got one and mine fits like the 16 fits on you. It's not too tight and does not move much. It also does not rotate on my wrist. Mine is quite comfortable and I forget that it is there. It will just depend on what is most comfortable to you. Good luck on your decision!!!
Hi there! Just got the bracelet and upset because the screws are leaving marks and sometimes the bracelet itself will leave marks. I can't go up another size as it is too big. Did that happen to you? Will I just get use to it? Here are some pics. Please help!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 2,259
  • IMG_1100.JPG
    IMG_1100.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 2,289
Hi there! Just got the bracelet and upset because the screws are leaving marks and sometimes the bracelet itself will leave marks. I can't go up another size as it is too big. Did that happen to you? Will I just get use to it? Here are some pics. Please help!!!
Hello! Congrats on your new bracelet :smile: This is totally normal (in my opinion)! This happens to me daily. When I am working, I usually push the bracelet further up my arm so it always leaves bracelet and screw marks. This doesn't bother me at all. You are probably just getting used to it still! It looks perfect on you :smile:

Yes totally normal. Unless it's painful or really irritating you...I think you'll get used to it [emoji4].

Hello! Congrats on your new bracelet :smile: This is totally normal (in my opinion)! This happens to me daily. When I am working, I usually push the bracelet further up my arm so it always leaves bracelet and screw marks. This doesn't bother me at all. You are probably just getting used to it still! It looks perfect on you :smile:
Thank you pinklambies :smile:

Do you get the marks when the bracelet is closest to your hand/wrist? I do. I think I'll keep it just was freaking out didn't know it left marks. I also think I need to get use to the heaviness of it.

Thank you pinklambies :smile:

Do you get the marks when the bracelet is closest to your hand/wrist? I do. I think I'll keep it just was freaking out didn't know it left marks. I also think I need to get use to the heaviness of it.

If it's closer to my hand/wrist, I do get marks if I have my arm on the table while typing or what not. I think you just need to get used to it :smile: It's the same as the marks from a watch if you lay your arm on a table long enough.

My Love is even a bit more loose-fitting than yours and I still get these marks from time to time.
I get them when I push it further up my arm and also as mentioned when my arm is on the table. I barely notice these marks anymore.
You will get used to wearing the Love after a while, it´s really only irritating in the beginning.

Reactions: Hannydoll
Congrats on your beautiful bracelet! It's normal, it happens to me daily, you'll get used to it.
My hand/arm has been hurting at night and I think it may be the bracelet. Anyone have that problem !? Please let me know!!!!! Could I take it off everyday at night or does that create a problem with the screws??

I'm very conflicted over what size of Love bracelet to get. My wrist measures 15.5 cm. The 17 fits snugly (but not too snugly) and is comfortable, for the most part. It falls almost two inches below my wrist bone. My only real concern is how it will feel on hot, humid days.

I actually like the way the 18 looks on me better, but I can rotate it completely around on my wrist very easily. Should it be able to do that? I think it might drive me a little nuts to have to rotate it back in place, especially since my grand plan is to stack two together.

I wish they made a size 17.5!!

I was in a very similar dilemma. My wrist measures 14.5cm, and although the 16 was comfy, it felt more snug, and I prefer a bit of movement in bracelets. I was also concerned about how a snug bangle would feel on a hot day, so went for the 17 - I can rotate it on my wrist, but it doesn't do this when left alone.

If yours rotates on its own, it might be too big, but having said that, IMO stacking bracelets looks better when they're loose and can move freely :smile:

Reactions: kmc2s
I was in a very similar dilemma. My wrist measures 14.5cm, and although the 16 was comfy, it felt more snug, and I prefer a bit of movement in bracelets. I was also concerned about how a snug bangle would feel on a hot day, so went for the 17 - I can rotate it on my wrist, but it doesn't do this when left alone.

If yours rotates on its own, it might be too big, but having said that, IMO stacking bracelets looks better when they're loose and can move freely :smile:

yes, exactly what i went through with mine, i went for bigger one, my wrist is 14'5 and i wear 17

My hand/arm has been hurting at night and I think it may be the bracelet. Anyone have that problem !? Please let me know!!!!! Could I take it off everyday at night or does that create a problem with the screws??

Just curious, did you end up getting used to it? I'm considering a love bracelet and have this concern that the 24/7 thing won't be comfortable.

Just curious, did you end up getting used to it? I'm considering a love bracelet and have this concern that the 24/7 thing won't be comfortable.

Hi there! I actually had to switch the arm. I had it on the right but I couldn't get use to it (full disclaimer though I have issues with that arm, I wear a brace sometimes at work because of using the computer too much). It is fine on the left but sometimes I'll have to move it at night. Got use to it for the most part :smile: I have the tank watch and I get annoyed wearing it on the left with my watch and ring but will have to just deal with that.

Have you tried the bracelet on!?