Love Sizing Question

alf13

Oct 25, 2011
I'm very conflicted over what size of Love bracelet to get. My wrist measures 15.5 cm. The 17 fits snugly (but not too snugly) and is comfortable, for the most part. It falls almost two inches below my wrist bone. My only real concern is how it will feel on hot, humid days.

I actually like the way the 18 looks on me better, but I can rotate it completely around on my wrist very easily. Should it be able to do that? I think it might drive me a little nuts to have to rotate it back in place, especially since my grand plan is to stack two together.

I wish they made a size 17.5!!

Storm Spirit

Jun 5, 2012
England
I was in a very similar dilemma. My wrist measures 14.5cm, and although the 16 was comfy, it felt more snug, and I prefer a bit of movement in bracelets. I was also concerned about how a snug bangle would feel on a hot day, so went for the 17 - I can rotate it on my wrist, but it doesn't do this when left alone.

If yours rotates on its own, it might be too big, but having said that, IMO stacking bracelets looks better when they're loose and can move freely :smile:

pr3980

Aug 21, 2011
I was in a very similar dilemma. My wrist measures 14.5cm, and although the 16 was comfy, it felt more snug, and I prefer a bit of movement in bracelets. I was also concerned about how a snug bangle would feel on a hot day, so went for the 17 - I can rotate it on my wrist, but it doesn't do this when left alone.

If yours rotates on its own, it might be too big, but having said that, IMO stacking bracelets looks better when they're loose and can move freely :smile:
yes, exactly what i went through with mine, i went for bigger one, my wrist is 14'5 and i wear 17