Love Rocks NY Jewelry Line...anyone???

I'm not familiar with them but I think that pendant is very cute. It does seem very overpriced to me for 14k gold. It does have diamonds but they're not THAT big. Also I don't know if you saw this, but the price listed doesn't include the cost of the chain.

I'm not familiar with them but I think that pendant is very cute. It does seem very overpriced to me for 14k gold. It does have diamonds but they're not THAT big. Also I don't know if you saw this, but the price listed doesn't include the cost of the chain.

Yeah, I noticed that...it's almost 2K. Maybe I'm getting desperate because I've been searching for a yellow gold pendant for months. I'll wait to see if it goes on sale.

i don't know, i think it's really pretty, but to spend $1800 on something like that, i would hope that someone wouldn't refer to it as "cute." kwim?

for the same money—if not cheaper—you can get a cartier love ring or something like that. i think it's too much money for gold and chip-sized diamonds.

I think it is very pretty, nut they do not give dimensions (is it exactly the size as pictured nor do they give TCW of the stones and not including the chain makes it seem overpriced IMO.
I would keep looking.