LOVE reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So... back in a LOVE again!! I just couldn't stop wanting one, even after all the problems I'd had with one falling off on me!

This is my new YG size 18... love it so much! And I had it engraved with my family's names, so it's truly a love bracelet. :smile:

I had the SA screw it on and it hasn't budged in 3 weeks... hoping that is a good sign! I know you've seen a zillion pics of the plain gold but thought I'd share mine anyway! :smile:

Attached Files:

Morrison7552, Rami00, Perli and 19 others like this.
  2. THIS is sooooo beautiful I wish I had mine engraved .... when I purchased mine nothing was mentioned about engraving. This makes the bracelet so much more special imo . I now really desperately want another for the engraving it’s beautiful
    Congratulations :smile:

Ilovetandco likes this.
  3. Was it engraved at Cartier or another jeweller ? I love the engraving it’s beautifully done . Flawless !

Ilovetandco likes this.
  4. Beautiful, congrats!

Ilovetandco likes this.
  5. Thank you! Yes I had Cartier do it and it was complimentary! :smile: They did a beautiful job! I don't think I'd trust anyone else!

xblackxstarx and Ilovetandco like this.
  6. Thank you!!

Ilovetandco likes this.
  7. Aww thank you! I'm sure they would engrave yours, it was free when I bought mine! I hope to hand it down to one of my girls one day as the "family bracelet." :smile:

xblackxstarx, Ilovetandco and *emma* like this.
  8. Lovely touch to get it engraved. Love it !!

Ilovetandco and Kindness3 like this.
  9. Looks beautiful!!! I have debated getting one of mine engraved. I'm still within the 3 month period but I don't want to part with it for that long. LOL....

Ilovetandco likes this.
  10. Awww the engraving is so special!! Congratulations!! [emoji173]️

Ilovetandco likes this.
  11. Beautiful! Enjoy this everyday, especially knowing about the names secretly there!

Ilovetandco likes this.
  12. Congrats!! The engraving is beautiful!

Ilovetandco likes this.
  13. Awww congratulations! :biggrin: