LOVE reveal

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hello!

I own the classic plain YG love bracelet as well as the classic plain YG JUC among other loved pieces but always wanted the 4 diamond one. I love the sparkle and that I can still see the iconic motifs. I plan to gift my plain one to my daughter one day but for now I’ll enjoy them all :love:

Here is the beauty just before the rumored price increase!

743D3104-A434-4037-AC26-A15D9BF4ED58.jpeg
7A4951BC-8A9F-49F7-B163-E47D003650B8.jpeg

The other box is a gift from my lovely SA, a beautiful candle..

I’ll update with modeling/stacking photos later on..

Thank you for looking :smile:

Not the best lighting but here..

I am still not sure if I’ll be wearing the 2 daily .. I am lucky that I can easily slip the bracelet off my hand .. I never needed the screw driver so this makes putting it on/taking it off daily much easier ..
I do wear my plain love 24/7 but now I have choices!
the plain was a gift from my mom which was obviously in her size (18) when she gave it to me and I tried it on I found that it’s actually a great fit, exactly how I’d like it with little bit of room plus that it can be slipped off so I got the diamond one in the same size. I don’t find my 17 love cuff comfortable anymore now and feel the smaller size has to do with it ..

28E55724-CFFF-414D-861D-4E65C039A223.jpeg97FE9B8D-30F0-47CB-A8F3-4AF6001D7C8E.jpeg

I am still not sure if I’ll be wearing the 2 daily .. I am lucky that I can easily slip the bracelet off my hand .. I never needed the screw driver so this makes putting it on/taking it off daily much easier ..
the plain was a gift from my mom which was obviously in her size (18) when she gave it to me and I tried it on I found that it’s actually a great fit, exactly how I’d like it with little bit of room plus that it can be slipped off so I got the diamond one in the same size. I don’t find my 17 love cuff comfortable anymore now and feel the smaller size has to do with it ..

View attachment 4834276View attachment 4834277

beautiful stack. may i ask what's the size of your wrist? i'm torn between size 17 and 18.

Reactions: XCCX
Hello!

I own the classic plain YG love bracelet as well as the classic plain YG JUC among other loved pieces but always wanted the 4 diamond one. I love the sparkle and that I can still see the iconic motifs. I plan to gift my plain one to my daughter one day but for now I’ll enjoy them all :love:

Here is the beauty just before the rumored price increase!

View attachment 4834043
View attachment 4834042

The other box is a gift from my lovely SA, a beautiful candle..

I’ll update with modeling/stacking photos later on..

Thank you for looking :smile:
LOVE it!!

View attachment 4834276View attachment 4834277
Just curious is this the furthest the love can go ? Or it can be pushed up higher ?