Love Or Hate Timeless Accordion Flap?

louis&me

Nov 30, 2006
Hi Ladies! Yet Another Time To Seek Your Opinion About A Bag, This Time....the Tl Accordion Flap. I Saw A Few Posts About This, But Not Enough To Convince Me If The Tpfers Love Or Hate It. So, Whats Your Take And Why???

I don't "hate" any bags. Either I love them or I don't like them so much. I would rather say that they won't suit me or my lifestyle. And you should not worry about other tPFers liking or disliking a bag. Most important thing is if you love the bag or not.

And to answer your question: yes, I think the Accordian flap is a lovely bag. And practical too with all those compartments.

I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE it, but I really like it! -and certainly don't "hate" it. It's roomy and seems like a great twist to the classic flap (especially since there are many Chanel lovers who aren't necessarily "flap gals") the quilting and chain-link handles make it so much better ;)

I love it, but haven't used it yet... Went on vacation and carried an LV (Azur Berkeley) because it was lighter in weight and held way more. I made an impulsive Hermes purchase at Heathrow and thought I would just take the accordian back to NM because the Lindy was so expensive, but I decided not to, because the accordian is such a great bag. I know I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer.
--Judy