Love Or Hate Timeless Accordion Flap?

louis&me

Nov 30, 2006
Hi Ladies! Yet Another Time To Seek Your Opinion About A Bag, This Time....the Tl Accordion Flap. I Saw A Few Posts About This, But Not Enough To Convince Me If The Tpfers Love Or Hate It. So, Whats Your Take And Why???

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
It can really be a classic (the one with interwoven leather chains)!! Love the look of it ;) Roomy classic bag with a modern twist!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
I don't "hate" any bags. Either I love them or I don't like them so much. I would rather say that they won't suit me or my lifestyle. And you should not worry about other tPFers liking or disliking a bag. Most important thing is if you love the bag or not.

And to answer your question: yes, I think the Accordian flap is a lovely bag. And practical too with all those compartments.

janny328

<3's chanel
Jul 20, 2006
Los Angeles
I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE it, but I really like it! -and certainly don't "hate" it. It's roomy and seems like a great twist to the classic flap (especially since there are many Chanel lovers who aren't necessarily "flap gals") the quilting and chain-link handles make it so much better ;)

Jun 23, 2007
I love it, but haven't used it yet... Went on vacation and carried an LV (Azur Berkeley) because it was lighter in weight and held way more. I made an impulsive Hermes purchase at Heathrow and thought I would just take the accordian back to NM because the Lindy was so expensive, but I decided not to, because the accordian is such a great bag. I know I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer.
--Judy

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
Love it! I wish I didn't carry a lot but w/ a baby, it's not a practical choice and I'm allll about functionality right now!

washlz

Jul 9, 2007
Did not like it. The interior is cheap and there was color and texture variation in the caviar on the 2 bags I purchased - orange and beige, Very disappointed.

sweet_pees

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
NY
eh, i wouldnt say i hate it, but it does not appeal to me at all.. the shape is not attractive and maybe even a bit ugly. But, no, i dont hate it.