love new more than preloved?

I treat all of them the same, because the only preloved items I have were in like new condition when I bought them. It probably also helps that they are discontinued items, so I couldn't buy them at the store even if I wanted to; being able to get my hands on them at all was a real coup! :happydance:

I only have a few pre-loved items because most of them are no longer being sold by LV. I love all mine equally. But then again, I usually only buy MINT condition preloved bags so they are pretty much new (to me).

I generally buy pre-loved for limited editions or discontinued items, and these are usually hardly used by their first owners. I baby them as much as my other bags, and since I know I can't get them anymore from the store, it makes them even more precious.

I have 2 preowned bags that have been discontinued and love them both.
Both bags were in excellent condition when I purchased. It was obvious that previous owners barely used. I do tend to baby my Hlockit bcuz of the vachetta bottom. This bag hadn't patina'd when I bought. My sonatine has reached the beautiful honey patina :love:
I love my preowned & new LV's the same. :yes:

I have to say that I do LOVE the feeling of buying new. The smell of the bag, lack of imperfections, and the LV buying experience makes it worthwhile. WTS, I LOVE the money I save buying preowned :lol:

Any preowned purchases I've made have been in 'like new' condition, anyway, so it hasn't been a big deal for me.

I have some of both and it doesnt really tickle me wither way. It *IS* really special to walk out of the store with a pristine new baby, but that feelign alon will not stop me from getting one that is not availiable in the store anymore, or it wouldnt stop me from getting a pre loved one in good condition if i could not afford a new one.

I only have 2 pre-loved, the rest of mine were bought new. While I share the feeling that it is wonderful to be the first and only owner of a bag, I love my pre-loved because I feel that they have a history. They had a "life" before they came into my home and now they are loved by me. Of course, mine are both in wonderful condition, so the previous owners were good to the bags, but I feel that now these bags belong to me and I continue to give them the love and care they deserve.