Love Necklace

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Just curious if anyone has the Love necklace with the three gold rings and the double chain. If so, just wondering if its comfortable. I think it's so pretty and a great necklace to represents 3 kids!

I received that as a surprise gift from DH for the holidays. He said it was to represent us as a family - now we are 3 (DH, me & DS who was born early Dec this year). I've worn it a couple of times & it is comfortable. The chain can be worn in 2 lengths w/c is a nice option to have. HTH.

While I don't have the love necklace with 3 rings, I can attest to the sweet trinity necklace that has 3 gold rings and is on a rose gold double chain. I got it to honor our three kids and I love it. I haven't taken it off since I received it and I layer it with my diamond solitaire. Hope that helps. Lots of options out there so good luck!

boggle2007 said:
While I don't have the love necklace with 3 rings, I can attest to the sweet trinity necklace that has 3 gold rings and is on a rose gold double chain. I got it to honor our three kids and I love it. I haven't taken it off since I received it and I layer it with my diamond solitaire. Hope that helps. Lots of options out there so good luck!

Show us a picture!

kiana904 said:
I received that as a surprise gift from DH for the holidays. He said it was to represent us as a family - now we are 3 (DH, me & DS who was born early Dec this year). I've worn it a couple of times & it is comfortable. The chain can be worn in 2 lengths w/c is a nice option to have. HTH.

I have been looking at that necklace. Can you post mod pics?

TIA!

bellapurse said:
I have been looking at that necklace. Can you post mod pics?

TIA!

Here you go. Sorry if picture is a bit blurry or too close up. It is really pretty IRL. I plan to wear it regularly as soon as I get back to a more stable routine/ schedule. DS is also really tiny now & I don't want the necklace to scratch him when i'm carrying him on my chest. HTH.

Attachments

• image-1225652883.jpg
    image-1225652883.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 424
Not sure how to adjust the picture once it is uploaded - not sure why it is upside down when you zoom in... but you get the picture. :smile: DH commented on how I look like a Cartier ad when I wear all of my Cartier jewelry that are in the same collection at the same time... lol. Haven't done that yet... but was wondering if it is too tacky??! Should I not be wearing pieces in the same collection at the same time? What do you ladies think?