Love my Saleya PM

I have the Saleya MM and I love it - use it everyday -I wear mine as a shoulder bag and it is perfect, holds everything, the red lining is sexy and I'm enjoying it so much, it finally put my Roxanne back in it's dust bag for a while - Your PM is gorgeous! Congratulations on a wonderful choice - It looks mighty tempting!!!.

Thanks everyone! :biggrin: This is my most expensive bag purchase ever but I am really, really enjoying it! Totally worth it! :yes:
lol I need to replenish/grow another money tree so I can get some red accessories!!!!

crochetbella said:
Thank you all so much! Munchkyn, I went to LV determined to get a Speedy and walked out with the Saleya. I loved the Damier Speedy in person but on me the Saleya just looked great and I liked the fact that it fit on my shoulder if need be. And the alacantra lining...:love: And I love how open it is when you are looking for something inside. I am loving not having to worry about any vachetta also! :lol:

I know this was a month ago but, it's like we're the same person! I bought mine at the SF LV store and I was also determined to get a Speedy but changed my mind once I held that Saleya PM.

I am kind of pissed though that I didn't know about the price increase and had to pay $855 for mine :cry: If only I had known, I would have gone in a week earlier! Oh well.

jane said:
I know this was a month ago but, it's like we're the same person! I bought mine at the SF LV store and I was also determined to get a Speedy but changed my mind once I held that Saleya PM.

I am kind of pissed though that I didn't know about the price increase and had to pay $855 for mine :cry: If only I had known, I would have gone in a week earlier! Oh well.

I LOVE my Saleya PM too! I ordered it AND a Speedy from elux and weirdly enough the Speedy had the price increase but the Saleya didn't. I don't know what I ever did without the Saleya...under the arm or in the crook it is awesome and holds everything!! :heart: :heart: