Love my Saleya PM

1. :yahoo: This weekend DH and I went to SF to celebrate my new job and our first stop was LV where I got my new love, a Saleya PM. This bag is the best!!!! :love: It is the perfect size for everyday. You can dress it up or down. You can carry it in hand, crook of the arm, or on your shoulder. I am really loving it which is a good thing because it's my last major purchase for a while! :lol:

81E32DAE-DDDA-45A9-77DD1C375559FDEF.jpg 81E1EEF9-D6FA-C90E-A8263F67D77A8F2B.jpg
  2. What an amazing bag! Congrats!!

3. I bought my saleya pm 1 week ago and i love it , It is so great. Congrats on yours.
    I love the scarf it makes the bag look so classie.

4. :love::love::love:It is so nice! Makes me want one even more and making me unsure if the saleya might be better than the speedy especially if it can be worn on th shoulder too!:P

Congrats on your new puchase!

5. :cool: That's beautiful, love that scarf also.

6. Congrat's, your bag is beautiful!!

7. Thank you all so much! Munchkyn, I went to LV determined to get a Speedy and walked out with the Saleya. I loved the Damier Speedy in person but on me the Saleya just looked great and I liked the fact that it fit on my shoulder if need be. And the alacantra lining...:love: And I love how open it is when you are looking for something inside. I am loving not having to worry about any vachetta also! :lol:

8. Shhhh crochet....don't tell anyone I'm over here lol!!! I recently bought one of these to replace my cabas piano tote which I sold and missed!! However, I was tired of the mono thing going on -- this IS perfect!! The size the shape...and although I love the idea of the speedy, quite honestly it annoyed me trying to get into it with the zipper, etc...so this is perfect - and I love, love the cellphone pocket! Damier is very cool....congrats!

9. I love my Saleya PM, have it for months now and still the only bag I use most. Goes with everything.

10. i think it looks great! esp with the hermes scarf !!

11. Congrats! The more I see these Saleyas on the PF, the more I love them. I definitely see one in my future:graucho: . Love your Hermes pocket square also.

12. I'm kinda new here and I know this is a stupid question, but what does DH stand for? I'm guessing its an acronym for something other than 'boyfriend'? LOL... let me in on it!

13. dear hubby/husband

14. Your just killing me here! I have my mind set on getting the damier speedy but now I just don't know! From your description, the saleya has the functionality of the speedy but with more zipper space, crook of the arm or shoulder possibility and has a cell phone pocket! Wow just too good to be true :P

15. It's Such A Beautiful Bag!!! Congratulations & Enjoy! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice