Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

Love it!! It's super nice stacked with everything but omg that XL cuff... I hate to ask but since I've never inquired about it before, how much approx does it go for? Enjoy your new bracelet :smile:

An SA this week in NYC told me there isn't a thin Love cuff yet. The thin Love bracelet is available at the flagship NYC store (at place de Cartier, 5th ave) but not yet at the smaller one across from Bergdorf's, if that helps anyone find what they're looking for! [emoji93]

Reactions: prplhrt21
An SA this week in NYC told me there isn't a thin Love cuff yet. The thin Love bracelet is available at the flagship NYC store (at place de Cartier, 5th ave) but not yet at the smaller one across from Bergdorf's, if that helps anyone find what they're looking for! [emoji93]
Same as what I've been told... however the other store can transfer in the bracelet if you prefer to shop there! (I prefer the Central Park store, seems more open and airy than the Mansion).

Love it!! It's super nice stacked with everything but omg that XL cuff... I hate to ask but since I've never inquired about it before, how much approx does it go for? Enjoy your new bracelet :smile:
Thank you chicfashluvr. I've wanted the XL cuff for so long however they were retired long before I was able to get one. DH surprised me with one a while ago as a gift, he had it made as a custom/special order with Cartier for me. He only told me that the order took 5 months, when I attempted to find out the cost the only thing he said was, "you're worth every penny." I've been curious myself, I will try and attempt to find out again :smile:

Reactions: Bee-licious
Thank you chicfashluvr. I've wanted the XL cuff for so long however they were retired long before I was able to get one. DH surprised me with one a while ago as a gift, he had it made as a custom/special order with Cartier for me. He only told me that the order took 5 months, when I attempted to find out the cost the only thing he said was, "you're worth every penny." I've been curious myself, I will try and attempt to find out again :smile:
How sweet!! It's amazing, I've always seen it online but never asked about it knowing it wasn't a current offering... I'll definitely ask as well and see if it's an option! Enjoy them all :smile:

Apparently it's going to be $4050, way too much in my opinion considering you can get the cuff for around the same price. I have a rose gold love bracelet and I'd only consider purchasing the thinner one if it was half the price of the original.
I completely agree! I also thought the price was too high for the piece. When I initially saw images of it, I expected it to be $3k. I definitely rather have a cuff.

I completely agree! I also thought the price was too high for the piece. When I initially saw images of it, I expected it to be $3k. I definitely rather have a cuff.
Agree , I have a feeling now is the time to buy the classic love or cuff as I think that the thin bangle will eventually cost the same as the classic is now & the classic will creep up and up in price until it is indeed double the price of the the thin bangle.

Does anyone know the price in Euros? In Paris? We already know the price in pounds and US, so please now I need the price for the thinner love in euros. Thank you.