Love my new purse!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my new purse this morning! Its the 05 gray from tpf'er becca. Its in such good condition, such a perfect size, dont think i could be happier with it. I had never seen a purse irl, so i kind of went out on a limb.....

but i am in :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the best pics, but i tried to capture the color!

[​IMG]

2. It's beautiful, congrats!

3. Beautiful!!! Congrats! What are the dimensions of the purse?

4. Gorgeous! And kudos to you for taking a risk -- sometimes risks result in the nicest surprises!

5. Love it!:yes:

6. Gorgeous! I absolutely love it. You can never have too many purses, IMO:rolleyes:

7. love your purse, love the color... love everything about it!!

8. pretty!!! congrats :yahoo:

9. gorgeous!
    congrats...she looks so pretty.
    i love the purse style too.

10. Very nice and Congrats!!

11. Wow! The Purse looks great in that color! Congrats!

12. msflutter ... take a picture with the purse on pretty please? you are about my height right? i really would loved to see the scale...since i am still having 'purse confusion' re: sizing due to the one i saw at NM Vegas.

13. Gorgeous! The purse is my favorite style. I have one now and one on the way. I love, love, love carrying my purse on my shoulder!

14. eeps! i really really want a purse now! i'm missing it now...

15. I love the purse in that color! Congrats, she's a beaut!!!