LOVE my Besace!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

After pestering everyone in this forum incessantly about purchasing a YSL Besace, I finally got one! I bought the volcano gold besace and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I admit it IS flashy and loud, but that's why I love it! :P In fact, I'm so in love with the look, vibe and utility of the bag that I'm going to get another one!

So, please help me pick which to get:

1) Pebbled black leather; 2) Turquoise stamped suede; 3) Tan stamped suede

TIA!!

(I'll post pics of my new beauty as soon as I find my camera!)

oh, and thanks to vesna and everyone else who helped authenticate my new purchase!

2. the turquoise besace is really really nice!

3. Congrats!! I love my Besace...it is the most comfortable bag to carry, no slippage on the shoulder strap!

4. I am so happy you love it, my favorite bag so far is besace :biggrin:

1) Pebbled black leather; I have it and love it, but some members had troubles with the leather peeling (I did not yet)
    2) Turquoise stamped suede; gorgeous, I would LOVE that as mu next besace
    3) Tan stamped suede - I would be a bit concerned about getting it dirty

cheers, vesna

5. Congrats on your new Besace -- I have the gold one also, and it is a great bag. I also have the praline croc stamped suede Besace, love them both-- good luck with your decision.

6. thanks, vesna! you've given me great advice again!

and llson...thank you too!!! just as you said, i love the gold!!

7. Oooo...congrats on the gold besace!! I :heart: that bag - and I don't think it's too "loud" at all, I think it's SICK and gorgeous!!!

And I have to agree with you -- vesna gives great advice!! :smile:

Personally, I would go for the black one...since you have more of a "showy" besace at the moment, the black one would be a nice counter-balance.

8. congrats!!

9. Can't wait to see you gold baby!