Love my Abby Frame from Lockheart

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I love handbags... I'm a collector. I just got a hold off the most beautifully crafted handbag I have ever owned. It is from a company called Lockheart... and it is a misty green Abby frame bag..
    the bag is detailed with cut out leaves, buttons for flowers, and it is just an amazing work of art!!

i wore it out the same day, and was literally stopped twice while shopping along Burlingame Ave..

Want to see more from this company... I'm so tired of those plain bags!!

Attached Files:

2. WOW!!! It is beautiful! I love the unique design and color. I have been watching a few Lockheart bags on ebay...might have to get one now!

3. this is SOOOOO cute! I'm going to have to look around at Nordstrom's and see if there are any more. I really like it.

4. I LOVE this bag....it looks so vintage and cool. Those ladies at Lockheart are so creative...like wow!

5. That is a beauty. Love the details!

6. The handles are really special as well!

7. I like it!

8. It is gorgeous - such a striking colour and delicate design. I would have stopped you too!

9. I love it!

10. That is my favorite color in that design. So unusual! Congrats!

11. I love the flower details! reminds me of older isabella fiore.

12. I love it! The color is amazing, and one you don't see much of.

13. OMG!! this is such a pretty purse! I would wear it everyday if i were you!! I want to see the whole collection now.. :smile:

14. I was at Nordstrom Rack in Colma, CA last week and they had quite a few Lockhearts ranging from $300-$400. They have a couple different styles and colors. Not the one pictured above but some really cute ones with gold studs. If anyone's interested, give them a call. They do charge/send and they have really fast shipping. :tup:

[​IMG]

Nordstrom Rack Colma (#428)
    81 Colma Boulevard
    Colma, CA 94014
    (650) 755-1444

15. I love it! I have heard great things about Lockheart bags . . . I may have to seriously check them out!