~~~Love, Love, LOVING My New Navy Leopard Patent Bays !!! ~~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. this bag really suits you - very nice indeed

2. Congrats Loving it!!!

3. LOVE ur BAG!!!!

4. I have to say again, I'm loving your bag too...

5. Congratulations- looks fabulous!

6. Is the bays the only bag they do in leopard? I'm really enjoying both this navy and also B&S leopard.... very chic! Do they have the ledbury in leopard?

7. they have a blue leopard mabel I think...but it's calfhair, and not patent. They are still on the mulberry site.

8. Congrats and welcome to the Mulberry Side! The leopard patent is such a show-stopper and you look great with it! Love, the Mulberry Temptress.

9. Oh, this bag truly is heaven! Congrats and totally worth leaving LV for and your know how much I adore LV! xoxo to you!

10. Wow - I can't tell you how happy I am that somebody has actually bought one of these bags! We've all been talking about them for so long!!

It really looks gorgeous - and congrats on the great price too.

11. Congrats! I'm glad it finally arrived for you, looking good sweetie

12. Right that is it, you are now officially my 'patent guru'. I am ringing round the outlets tomorrow first thing.

13. Oh this bag is stunning, been loving it from afar for a while! Congrats it a beaut!

14. Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

I have to limit myself to just a few brands, I can't be tempted anymore !!

15. Gorgeous, gorgeous bag :heart: and I heart your little one in the mirror, too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice