~~~Love, Love, LOVING My New Navy Leopard Patent Bays !!! ~~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I never thought I'd really "leave" LV for another brand, but I've really come to love :love: these Bayswater style bags !! I've been on the lookout for the perfect blue bag, and now that I have the Marine and Navy Leopard Bays, I am really REALLY pleasantly surprised by Mulberry.

I was a little skeptical about the idea of a patent leather bag, as the only one I currently own is the OS Muse by YSL. It's a soft patent, but oh soooo heavy on the shoulder. The Leopard patent appears brighter blue in photos, but IRL, it is the most lovely shade of indigo, much more subtle and darker up close. From afar, you really need to look at the pattern, because it appears almost black.

And I was so surprised at how lightweight the patent is compared to the Marine. I'm really happy that this bag , which I expected to be LOUD, bright, obnoxious leopard blue (maybe to some of you it is, lol!!) is really a great trendy piece that I can dress up or down....

Here the bag appears "bright" blue with photo flash:

[​IMG]

I had a hard time trying to capture the natural color/effect of the leopard print. These photos are the closest I could come to what it really looks like, but they are truly darker IRL. The modeling pics are close.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the hardware, lock and keys are a nice shiny dark pewter color:

[​IMG]

The interior is lined in soft black suede, and I love the 3 pockets!! The bag seems to form wrinkles quickly, but they are masked by the dark leopard pattern. Do any of you patent owners like those wrinkles??

I think it goes great with blue jeans, so now I'm in the market for some darker, indigo jeans this winter !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The best part was that I landed this at the 30% sale and no tax...
    (LV, who??? ......lol)

Thanks for letting me share !!

2. Looks great on you!! Congrats and love your little DS, too! Just shows that we should always be open to trying a new brand, right?

3. That is a beautiful bag, I can't believe how well it looks with jeans. I see some nice dark indigo jeans and black boots with that bag. Gosh, I can't believe how many outfits I have pulled together with my handbags as the focal point!!!! Fabulous bag, congrats to you!!

4. TravelBliss--
    I LOVE that bag. I have the leopard version. It's amazing how many ways to wear it. I feel the same way: it's not loud, just more of a statement. The bag will look great with jeans and sweater, or dressed UP.
    You will soon be hooked on the Bayswater style, very simple and classic.
    Welcome to the "Leopard Bayswater Club" !!!

5. travelbliss, congrats!!!! :yahoo: your leopard bay is gorgeous!!!! you are so right... LV who? hahaha

6. Now that's a bag to make you purr and growl. Love the color. Fab.

7. LOVE this bag and it looks fabulous on you. Dang, this makes me want one for myself! LOL Enjoy your new bag!

8. I absolutely worship this mulberry. Def on wish list.. congrats this is gorgeous and you totally rock it!

9. That's a stunner!!!!

10. Wow that is gorgeous, congrats hun :biggrin: Love how you little ones getting in on the action too!

11. Wow! I LOVE that bag! That's a great choice. It really has a lot of personality.

12. Wow!! It looks fabulous with jeans!! I love it!! Congratulations!

13. This bag looks so gorgeous on you.
    Its such a classy way to work the leopard trend, and I think its a bag you will use over and over again.
    Well done for getting it on sale too :biggrin:

14. I saw this one IRL on Monday and it's far more muted than you'd expect. It's very lovely and a stunning bag. Congratulations!

15. #15 Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
    wow stunning :drool::heart:

I keep coming back to look at it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice