Love.... Lola, Bobo, and Family

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here are the pics of my new born Pekingese pups, Born April 9. :heart: SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!:heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Too prosh!!!

3. Aww, so adorable. Are you giving all the pups away or keeping some for your own? I love Pekingese dogs and miss the one I had in childhood.

4. Aww they are like cute little blobs! I bet its fun to have a houseful of little pups!

5. Proud mommy! They're precious!

6. I was so looking forward to these pictures!! Congrats to you and momma dog and those precious little babies!!

7. So cute--- you must be very proud

8. Their little eyes are not even open yet! How cute they are, I wish I could sleep like that!

9. I'm seriously thinking about keeping a boy, he was the first born and he cries so much I just want to hold him, but Lola gets a little upset. My mom wants one for her Birthday, One girl is already spoken for , so that only means I have 2 left......:sad: :crybaby: I wish I can keep them all, I love all of them but I will go crazy.

10. Hehehhe they're so lovely!!! They look a little like guinea pigs LOL. Boys or girls, or too early to tell?

11. AW Congrats, I am so in love with your peki's!

12. 2 boys, 3 girls....that's what I said "They look like little G Pigs" HA HA

13. OMG so cute!
    Don't you just love puppy breath too!

14. awwww!!!!

15. Too cute. I loooove puppies!