Love letter satchel. Anyone going to get one of these?

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
It looks like the ship date for these bags is just around the corner. I am loving the look, especially the auburn. Is anyone going to get one?

productimage-picture-loveletter-satchel-ebony-661.jpg

productimage-picture-loveletter-satchel-auburn-660.jpg

productimage-picture-loveletter-satchel-violet-suede-662.jpg

seeing Codi's avatar has kinda hypnotized me into wanting one. i like it in black but i have a ton of black bags and i think it might be the only color i would consider getting.

the black and leopard print is also appealing but i don't know practical it is in my wardrobe

I'm not really feeling it either. But then again someone could post a irl shot and totally change my mind, lol. I'm trying to be good though. I have really got to stop buying bags. :angel:

im waiting to see what this bag looks like IRL or even better in person! I cant quite decide how i feel from these pics so ill just have to wait and see...

I'm on the fence...sometimes I look at it and think it's amazing! Then sometimes, not so much. Like the other ladies, I'm going to need to see some more pics before I can make up my mind!

I love it! I really need to see how it hangs though. Will it look awkward with too much stuff in it? For example, my sunglass case is very big and bulky, how will that fit into the small thin bag? We shall see!

I am going to give it a shot =)

yep! i do believe i'm gonna need one of these in black and...

there is a picture of a light tan one with black/gunmetal? zippers and hardware in the spring 2010 video...

i'm probably gonna need one of those too (as well a few other things that looked like they belong in my already swollen closet).

i wonder how much they're paying for kidneys these days? :thinking: