Love it - gotta get one

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
049762CK01.jpg

I love Hermes from July onwards when all the new things start arriving! Gonna call my SA later today to see what's new out of Paris - but I MUST have an Osiris bracelet for summer!!!!

luv2 - OK, for me, it was just too chunky. The straps are lovely and wide, and the bag is quite a good boxy shape, but all of this adds up to just looking too chunky on me. I tried on the VFT in etoupe, and immediately tried on the Plume 32 after it - it was like night and day - the Plume looked so refined, ladylike and elegant, and the VFT (on me) looked like a glorified gym bag....ironically, this is what I wanted it for, but I think I prefer my Garden Party for the gym, and I'll grab a Plume (when I find one in etoupe) for days that aren't Kelly or Birkin or Bolide days!

luv2 - OK, for me, it was just too chunky. The straps are lovely and wide, and the bag is quite a good boxy shape, but all of this adds up to just looking too chunky on me. I tried on the VFT in etoupe, and immediately tried on the Plume 32 after it - it was like night and day - the Plume looked so refined, ladylike and elegant, and the VFT (on me) looked like a glorified gym bag....ironically, this is what I wanted it for, but I think I prefer my Garden Party for the gym, and I'll grab a Plume (when I find one in etoupe) for days that aren't Kelly or Birkin or Bolide days!
GF: I tried on an etoupe 32 Plume--the bag was gorgeous, just not on me. I looked like a cow trying to pull off wearing something that suits swan!