Love? Hate? .... Or just ok?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    Pebbled leather (i'm a big fan of the pebbled leather)

some brand ive never heard of: JENRIGO (supposedly made in italy)

TJ Maxx $229 (plus tax :sad:

Thanks for your brutally honest opinions!!!

PS. i do like that it has satchel handles AND a crossbody strap. And you can carry it open (big) or folded over

:smile:

Attached Files:

2. this bags looks like it was made for u! i love love the variation of looks and it just rgt amt of slouch..and the color is lovely. im going to have to find a tjmaxx to see if i can try one on in person.

3. yay! thanks! i LOVE tj maxx!!!

but you're not helping me save money by returning it ;)

4. I really can't see it all that well.....but it looks OK from what I can see......it fits you nice......and I love pebbled leather.

5. I like the design

6. oh, i think it looks great on you!

7. :woot:

8. #8 Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    ...for your consideration :smile:

ps. thanks luxe diva and airborne!

Attached Files:

9. Spielberg1 - You are so cute! You look great rockin' that bag! I love the bag! It looks like a combination of a Linea Pelle and Abaco. Looks like something you will have for a very long time! Enjoy your new purchase!

10. I think it looks great on you! :yes:

11. thanks BgaHolic and Kelbell!

oh my gosh the LAST thing i need is another bag -- i was just saying how suffocated i am by all mine -- but i couldn't leave this one there this morning...

i'm just trying to find the willpower to return it... or NOT :smile:

i think i would actually rather sell my minkoff roadie (if possible) and keep this one instead!

:smile:

12. this seems to be unanimous pro rather than con so far :smile:

13. Looks great on you! I say it's a keeper!

14. Looks terrific on you -- big fan of pebbled leather and I like the versatility. It's a keeper!

15. i love it! It seems like a lot of bag for the money!