Love Hangbags............What's your opinion?

mum2theboys

Feb 28, 2010
I've got a Mulberry Angelica that I bought a couple of years ago and didn't use, so thought of contacting the above for a price.

Do they offer reasonable prices or am I better sticking it on good old eBay?

Also, there is a bag on there that I really like (the black congo leather gladstone), but I don't know if the price is good at £445, or am I worth waiting for one to come up on eBay?

What are your thought?

Their offer prices are low, you would probably do better in ebay, but then by selling to lovehandbags you dont have all the ebay hassle. Their part exchange prices are better though.

I have nothing but praise for lovehandbags. I have bought from them and used their part exchange service. Their prices are slightly higher than ebay but in my opinion more than worth it for the peace of mind and excellent service. Fab packaging too!!

My gorgeous goat Mabel arrived from them this week. It is love!

Echo Hulahoop , too . Very fair part exchange terms and it takes the hassle out of spending so much money online in the pre- owned market. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Just to offer the other side of the argument, you would prob get more from ebay...dunno what part ex is like as have only had quotes to sell to them and got a quarter more on ebay.

They are a fab company & bags come very well packaged just like a birthday gift.
I sold a bag to them after having lots of hassle on ebay & they were hassle free so didnt mind that I may have got less for the bag.

I have positive experiences regarding LHB.
When you do part exchange you get a fair price, in my opinion. The peace of mind is very valuable for me. More then the extra money I would get on e-bay. And also when buying a bag from them I don't need to worry about it's authenticity.

I agree their packiging is beautifull and when it arrives you feel like it's a nice big present.
:party:

Last edited:
Have used LHB to sort out my collection on numerous occasions. I have bought, sold and exchanged with them and they are a top rate company. You can get more on e bay and you can get cheaper. But for total peace of mind and a hassle free way to release funds they are the best! I always think of the ebay fees and paypal fees that need to be deducted from the final listing price too. On a good £300 sale this can come in at over £50 so it pays to bear this in mind too. I have had some nightmares on ebay where a bag I sent out had the payment reversed and I was left with no bag and no money. It did get sorted eventually but added another few grey hairs to my head that I didn't need.

I'd never have used LHB or Mulberrymad if it hadn't been for all the recommendations on TPF. I've just sold my first bag myself on ebay and I feel I need a holiday to recover from the stress. !!! I have one more non Mulberry to go then I'm strictly dealing with authentic sellers and buyers.

Ive bought from LHB and although prices were a bit higher than ebay, the quality, rarity & condition of the bags was worth it.

Im bracing myself re selling on ebay and I can understand why girls have chosen to deal with the "business sellers".

They seem very expensive to me but if I really wanted one of the older rarer bags I would use them as they seem big on quality - I have been tempted on occasion but resisted - will look at them for small rare accessories though