Love Guccisima!

Swanky-panky

Mar 22, 2010
I hemmed and hawed about which bag to buy for quite awhile, but eventually purchased the Catherine modified-dome-topped bag in chocolate Guccisima leather.

About a week later I took the bag on a week-long trip combining business & family travel featuring way too many plane changes and way too much crummy weather. This bag and its beautiful leather are a wonder! No matter how tired or wrinkled I got, my bag stayed beautiful. And on a trip like this, having something that stays beautiful no matter what can be a very big mood booster!

Just had to pass this along. I'm completely hooked.

:woohoo:

Thank you for the thumbs-up on this bag.

I'm not getting exactly the same but I am getting a Catherine and can't wait. Great to know it works as good as it looks beautiful.

Great to hear it held up well during your travel! Someone here recently posted some pics of her Catherine in chocolate guccissima as well - a very classy and luxurious bag! Congrats!

I only have one guccissima bag (it's a boston) and it's definitely one of my faves!

You are??? Can't wait for the pics!

Me niether :happydance: Hopefully I'll get it soon but I will have to brave the snowy weather. I feel :shame: saying that to someone who lives in Canada esp since I also used to live way up North but in the UK everything grinds to a halt in 1" of snow.

I love Guccissima too! In fact, that's the only thing I will buy from Gucci. I recently bought the sukey boston with light brown trim and had to return it after one day... it just didn't feel luxurious to me. I guess I'm spoiled by Guccissima leather.