Love Engraved!

aww that's awesome!! mine are engraved with 12.9 so we were super close in our cartier happiness :heart:

BTW LG..love your blog/tumblr! You have amazing things! Do you know who makes the brown wallpaper on your accent wall? Adore that print!

Love your CLs too...I'm a flats girl (mommy of 3 young kids), but adore seeing your fun shoes and try to imagine where I'd wear them! Keep up the glam! ;)

Looks nice! I wanted to have mine engraved but DH said it was "cheesy". Now that I see this, I should have just went ahead with it.. now it's too late (more than 3mos). Oh well...

Enjoy wearing your love! :smile: you must've missed it all this time.

Looks nice! I wanted to have mine engraved but DH said it was "cheesy". Now that I see this, I should have just went ahead with it.. now it's too late (more than 3mos). Oh well...

Enjoy wearing your love! :smile: you must've missed it all this time.

It's not too late, the cost is minimal, not even sure how long you have. I had my Cartier watch done years after I bought it and it didn't cost very much. My Love was for a significant birthday and my watch for a special anniversary so I like having it engraved with the date. I feel like it makes it a little more personal.

i also think it's really neat to imagine the bracelet getting passed down for generations. Someday someone will see the date and think what a long time ago 2012 was! LOL!

It's not too late, the cost is minimal, not even sure how long you have. I had my Cartier watch done years after I bought it and it didn't cost very much. My Love was for a significant birthday and my watch for a special anniversary so I like having it engraved with the date. I feel like it makes it a little more personal.

i also think it's really neat to imagine the bracelet getting passed down for generations. Someday someone will see the date and think what a long time ago 2012 was! LOL!

I agree with what you said here about it being passed down to your family so they will always know when this was from. Until that day comes, you can always look at the date and remember this time in your life. The engraving turned out lovely!