love cuff and juste un clou worn together?

i have 4 cartier bracelets so sometimes i do two love + one JUC or two JUC + one love or two love +two JUC haha but my FAV combo is definitely one JUC + one love..... its enough andwithout being too in your face!! good luck

WG w diamond love cuff, RG rainbow love bangle, RG JUC, WG JUC w diamond, trinity bracelet. I get major compliments all the time. And the WG cuff with the WG JUC and a WG love bracelet. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458474605.268448.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458474998.841087.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Violet Bleu
I was thinking of getting a Kelly double tour. Have you found that it scratches your LOVE at all?

Right now I have my 4 diamond WG LOVE. I plan on getting a yellow gold JUC next. Should I get the Kelly in palladium or gold?

Hi, Im pretty sure it will scratch it! I wear my love and JUC together and the JUC is making this significant scratch mark, but I am used to them. It doesnt bother me though, its going to get scratched up in the future, so I have gotten used to it! Im not a YG person, I like all my stuff in silver or palladium or WG! :smile:

Hi, Im pretty sure it will scratch it! I wear my love and JUC together and the JUC is making this significant scratch mark, but I am used to them. It doesnt bother me though, its going to get scratched up in the future, so I have gotten used to it! Im not a YG person, I like all my stuff in silver or palladium or WG! :smile:

Thanks! Enjoy yours, they look marvelous! :smile: