love cuff and juste un clou worn together?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. do any of you guys wear a cartier love cuff and a juste un clou together? does it work? will it work?

2. Good Question. I would love to see pics if anyone has any.

3. i have 4 cartier bracelets so sometimes i do two love + one JUC or two JUC + one love or two love +two JUC haha but my FAV combo is definitely one JUC + one love..... its enough andwithout being too in your face!! good luck

4. I just tried this combo on in store and it looked amazing together!

5. I don't think it looks much different than a love bangle & JUC worn together. But here you go. My love cuff (17cm) with my JUC (15cm), both YG, worn together on my 14 cm wrist. They fit perfectly together.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457639273.273616.jpg

junime likes this.
  6. I love stacking them together I think it suits those who like to go over & stylish here is mine [emoji92] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457723431.608505.jpg

7. I love my combo! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457730638.909220.jpg

js2367 likes this.
  8. #8 Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    WG w diamond love cuff, RG rainbow love bangle, RG JUC, WG JUC w diamond, trinity bracelet. I get major compliments all the time. And the WG cuff with the WG JUC and a WG love bracelet. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458474605.268448.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458474998.841087.jpg

Violet Bleu likes this.
  9. I was thinking of getting a Kelly double tour. Have you found that it scratches your LOVE at all?

Right now I have my 4 diamond WG LOVE. I plan on getting a yellow gold JUC next. Should I get the Kelly in palladium or gold?

10. Hi, Im pretty sure it will scratch it! I wear my love and JUC together and the JUC is making this significant scratch mark, but I am used to them. It doesnt bother me though, its going to get scratched up in the future, so I have gotten used to it! Im not a YG person, I like all my stuff in silver or palladium or WG! :smile:

11. ahhh amazing!

12. Thanks! Enjoy yours, they look marvelous! :smile:

13. Hi -love your combo!! Might I ask what the top bracelet is???

14. Hi. That’s Hermès kelly double tour bracelet or KDT.

mutt lover likes this.
  15. I use both ocassionally and it’s beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice