LOVE BRACELET, SMALL OR JUSTE UN CLOU BRACELET, SMALL WITH DIAMONDS? Not looking to stack. Want something long lasting and can wear daily.

babygirl416

Apr 16, 2022
Want something that won't cause any cuts or scrapes on my wrist.
I work at a desktop, looking for something that won't scrape my laptop if possible.
I also swim and workout, want something that I can do that with as well.

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 11.45.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 11.44.45 PM.png

Thin love is my vote. You can remove it as needed, unlike the regular love, and it is very comfortable. From what I’ve read on Purse Forum, many are concerned about the small JUC getting bent out of shape or catching on things. And if you get a looser fit you can move it up your arm when you work on the keyboard. Clash is also comfortable, if that style is a consideration.

Small love for sure! Out of the two it’s the more solid long lasting choice. I have had both thins and classics and prefer the thin loves. I do have JUC too but prefer that in full size which was not an option you listed.

I wear a classic love, thin love with diamonds, and a thin juc with diamonds. I surf and workout with the two Loves. I take the thin juc off as soon as I get home. I've snagged it on things and it pops back into shape but it doesn't feel sturdy. Of your two choices I say thin Love.

My small juste actually feels more sturdy than my small love. Cause I don’t have to worry about it like my small love unclasping and falling apart. I haven’t had my small juste catch onto things or bent to weird shapes either and I wear it 24/7 with my small love. My small love has unclasped itself 3x within the last 2-3 years I’ve had it. No problems thus far with my small juste and it’s been a year+

however, I think best standalone piece is still the love in terms of style would still be either small or regular depending on your style/wrist size. I had my small love for a while before adding the juste and I still love it on its own. When I travel and want to wear less I just keep my small love on and it still makes for a great accessory piece!