LOVE BRACELET, SMALL OR JUSTE UN CLOU BRACELET, SMALL WITH DIAMONDS? Not looking to stack. Want something long lasting and can wear daily.

babygirl416

Apr 16, 2022
Want something that won't cause any cuts or scrapes on my wrist.
I work at a desktop, looking for something that won't scrape my laptop if possible.
I also swim and workout, want something that I can do that with as well.

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 11.45.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 11.44.45 PM.png

Cat Fondler

Feb 14, 2020
Thin love is my vote. You can remove it as needed, unlike the regular love, and it is very comfortable. From what I’ve read on Purse Forum, many are concerned about the small JUC getting bent out of shape or catching on things. And if you get a looser fit you can move it up your arm when you work on the keyboard. Clash is also comfortable, if that style is a consideration.

Phoenixmed

O.G.
Feb 25, 2012
I vote for full love! Have had for a year, never taken off, screws stay tight and feels very carefree. No concerns about it falling off or anything like that. I find it very worry free and something to enjoy every day

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz

goodcrush

Oct 3, 2020
Small love for sure! Out of the two it’s the more solid long lasting choice. I have had both thins and classics and prefer the thin loves. I do have JUC too but prefer that in full size which was not an option you listed.

lonelyphoton

O.G.
Dec 7, 2009
Between the two thin/small models, I would definitely choose the LOVE! Between the two regular/classic models, I would probably choose the JUC.