Love bracelet size discrepancy?

Yours are different, the Pave Loves with diamonds instead of screw motifs will be slightly large to accommodate the diamond "markers"
But these two pave should be the same and theyre not…One was bought in 2018 and one in 2020… Cartier just sent me an email saying they should be the same its odd… i got an appointment to authenticate but would love to hear if anyone else has faced the same issue

But these two pave should be the same and theyre not…One was bought in 2018 and one in 2020… Cartier just sent me an email saying they should be the same its odd… i got an appointment to authenticate but would love to hear if anyone else has faced the same issue

That's odd because other people's paves are different like yours, the diamond motifs need extra space from what I've understood.

No, not in my experience. Maybe one is a cuff?
Cartier lists 6.1mm on their website but most for sale on the second hand market list the measurement at 6.0mm. The bracelet I purchased from fashionphile also measures 6.0mm. I have no doubt about authenticity. I just wonder why some look larger than others. Maybe from polishing? Maybe it’s me? There is no boutique in my state :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_2194.jpeg
    IMG_2194.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2186.jpeg
    IMG_2186.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 14
Cartier lists 6.1mm on their website but most for sale on the second hand market list the measurement at 6.0mm. The bracelet I purchased from fashionphile also measures 6.0mm. I have no doubt about authenticity. I just wonder why some look larger than others. Maybe from polishing? Maybe it’s me? There is no boutique in my state :sad:
Could be polishing, could be inaccurate measurements. I just measured my Love with the digital calipers I have at home and whilst admittedly it's not easy (as I didn't take it off) it came up as 6.2mm. I might get a more accurate reading if I take it off, but I suspect that places like fashionphile are not necessarily going to be 100% accurate on something like this.