Love Bracelet, should I get it?

noahhoke

Dec 15, 2017
Hello everyone!

I've been debating on whether or not I should purchase the WG Love Bracelet w/o diamonds for myself. I'm not in love, per say, but I do love myself and I need to keep reminding myself to have confidence and keep on pushing through whatever life throws at me. Maybe the Love Bracelet will be that little reminder! I have the WG Love Wedding Band (because the original Love Ring is just too thick and looks odd on my hand), and I wear that everyday so I'd wear the bracelet with it. I do know that they are meant to be worn 24/7 and constantly taking them on and off would seriously damage the screws over time. Should I make the purchase?

I had the model you're chasing and sold it within a few years of ownership for some of the reasons you mention. If in doubt, why bother? It's not like its rare, or going anywhere. Maybe go try it on in-store and see if you Love it enough.
I'm going to Miami for a little weekend vacation soon, so I'll look for a Cartier around that area.

I bought my own. I wasn't waiting around for the hubby to get it. I just said "hey honey, look what you got me cuz you love me". LOL....

I prefer the fit of the bangle and never take it off. If I only wear one, I honestly don't even feel or notice it on anymore (other than how gorgeous it is). That said, if you still don't think you'll keep it on 24/7, consider the cuff and just go up one size if you like a looser fit.

Reactions: noahhoke
Hello! I ended up buying the pink gold for myself and I love it. I don't take mine off and it doesn't get in the way. I would say get it if you love it but do go in and try it out. It spoke to me when I did and that's why I ended up purchasing it.

I bought a pink gold cuff for myself. I don't really buy into the marketing that says this thing is supposed to be locked on and given to you by a lover. If you really like the bracelet, go for it! Try on the cuff as well, though, if you don't envision yourself wearing it 24/7 -- the versatility is great and I really have zero regrets regarding the cuff, but fit is finicky for some, since it really depends on whether or not it works with the shape of your wrist.

Hello everyone!
I bit the bullet and I purchased the WG Bangle!! I'm worth it! :P

On another note, the cinching strap on the side of my Louis Vuitton Neverfull got caught on a door handle today and snapped clean in half. :/

Reactions: doreen999
Hello everyone!! I haven't been on here in a little while, so here's a good ol' update to fill you guys in. As I said in my previous post, I purchased the LOVE Bracelet in White Gold, and I've been LOVE-ing it! :P Here's a picture of it with my WG wedding band (I didn't get the LOVE Ring because I didn't like how thick it looked on my tiny hands, LOL!)4A8F0E2F-BEBF-4BB1-8427-A43BC13D0D77.jpeg
I printed out the sizing guide from Cartier, and I decided to go with the 16. The 17 would've been a bit more futureproof, but the 16 fits perfectly for now and hopefully my wrists won't grow too much more in the upcoming years. I LOVE my bracelet!!!

I bought my own. I wasn't waiting around for the hubby to get it. I just said "hey honey, look what you got me cuz you love me". LOL....

I prefer the fit of the bangle and never take it off. If I only wear one, I honestly don't even feel or notice it on anymore (other than how gorgeous it is). That said, if you still don't think you'll keep it on 24/7, consider the cuff and just go up one size if you like a looser fit.
LMAO! Love it!! When I was in Miami for the Memorial Day weekend, I tried on the cuff and it was gorgeous, but I still fell in love with the bangle. I don't see why I doubted the purchase, it's slowly becoming a part of me just like my LOVE ring that I've worn everyday for God knows how long.

Hello everyone!! I haven't been on here in a little while, so here's a good ol' update to fill you guys in. As I said in my previous post, I purchased the LOVE Bracelet in White Gold, and I've been LOVE-ing it! :P Here's a picture of it with my WG wedding band (I didn't get the LOVE Ring because I didn't like how thick it looked on my tiny hands, LOL!)View attachment 4084184
I printed out the sizing guide from Cartier, and I decided to go with the 16. The 17 would've been a bit more futureproof, but the 16 fits perfectly for now and hopefully my wrists won't grow too much more in the upcoming years. I LOVE my bracelet!!!

Looks great! Congrats! What size did your wrist measure at?