Love bracelet screwdriver

Babsiegirl

O.G.
Jan 28, 2012
Does anyone know if the new small version of the love bracelet has the same screwdriver as the original? I would love to see pics of them if they are different. TIA [emoji4]

they are exactly the same!!! i just took a look on them :smile:

Thanks for responding. That's so weird cause I thought they were the same and I called my SA and he said the new bracelet screwdriver was more rounded so it wouldn't scratch. I thought they would have made the screwdriver smaller!

My bad! Yes, they are a little bit different. I had to take a look at it again. Lol

XijDge.jpg

My bad! Yes, they are a little bit different. I had to take a look at it again. Lol

XijDge.jpg

Sorry to bother you, but is the rose gold one for the small bracelet? I still think my SA gave me one for the regular size bracelet. I used to have the regular one and sold it. I really like the small one.[emoji4]

Sorry to bother you, but is the rose gold one for the small bracelet? I still think my SA gave me one for the regular size bracelet. I used to have the regular one and sold it. I really like the small one.[emoji4]
it's not a bother. the rose gold is for the thin bracelet the other one is for the classic.