Love bracelet new screw enhancement

Nad21

Mar 21, 2019
I went to Cartier today to send out my new four diamond love bracelet for engraving. My SA told me about a new “screw enhancement” they just came out with, not glue, it’s a piece of hardware I believe. She suggested to get that done as well while it’s out for engraving, she said she can really feel the difference of how secure they screws feel with the enhancement. I complied and sent it in but I’m a little nervous and can’t find any mention of this new enhancement. Has anyone had this done?

The glue is not standard with the current love :biggrin:. Not heard of a new lock but it would be about time. Maybe they just meant to replace the lock. Did that with 2 of mine and no issues thereafter.

Nope, she said still two screws and will have to turn more than once (unlike the small).
I wonder if the enhancement will mean that it's less risky to take the bracelet off occasionally... I just ordered a small in February (haven't received it yet) because when there's not a pandemic I would need to take it off about once a month. If it becomes safe to take the full love off regularly, I think I'd rather have the full love bracelet.

Reactions: DolceDK and Chivis
I would go for a regular size love if they would make it with the same mechanism as small. Can not wear one 24/7. And small does not look right on me by itself.
I wish this too! Does anyone think this will eventually happen? Has anyone tried to special order this?

does anyone know if you buy a new bracelet if this “new” system will be on them? Or would you send a new bracelet back to get it enhanced.

I just called a boutique and this is what I was told: The screw enhancement is not a normal offering, so a regular customer like me wouldn't be given the option to get it unless certain criteria were met. (I wasn't told what those criteria are.) The enhancement does not change the fact that the bracelet shouldn't be removed regularly, so for someone who needs to take it off 1x/month, they'd still recommend the cuff or the small love.