LOVE bracelet LOST stones?

Lookelou

Jan 13, 2019
Wondering if anyone else has had the stones in their Love bracelet pop out?!! Yep- I have had the rose gold rainbow bracelet for 2 years and I noticed a stone out! Sent it to be repaired, and I also had a chipped stone! So upset, as it is now 3 months at workshop and now is being send to Paris for repair. Anyone else had this happen? I do not regret the rainbow bracelet, in fact, I want another Love with stones!!! Just questioning my decision making abilities at this stage of 2020!!!

Oh no!! That is so scary and upsetting. I just bought my rainbow love bracelet last month, and when I asked my SA about issues with the stones, she said she had never seen any pop out. I guess anything is possible. At the very least, it’s great that Cartier is taking care of the bracelet for you. Hopefully it will come back looking like new soon!!

Wondering if anyone else has had the stones in their Love bracelet pop out?!! Yep- I have had the rose gold rainbow bracelet for 2 years and I noticed a stone out! Sent it to be repaired, and I also had a chipped stone! So upset, as it is now 3 months at workshop and now is being send to Paris for repair. Anyone else had this happen? I do not regret the rainbow bracelet, in fact, I want another Love with stones!!! Just questioning my decision making abilities at this stage of 2020!!!
Oh no that is scary. I also have a rainbow love and now kinda scared that this might happen one day. Do you happen to have a picture of how it looke like with crack stone and one that popped out?

I have one with a chipped stone. But I don’t want to send it in because it’s been less than a year and I really don‘t want them to polish the bracelet. So I just wear it with that on the underside. I still love the bracelet and also want a second one

I guess I must have knocked it just right...but I am not a very active person, so I would not have thought anything of it ...if I work out, I will cover it with a sweatband in future. I think the polishing may be a part of the service- which is fine- I don’t think it will ever get another chance to be polished!! I didn’t take pics unfortunately- it was a side stone near closure that popped out.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I have one with a chipped stone. But I don’t want to send it in because it’s been less than a year and I really don‘t want them to polish the bracelet. So I just wear it with that on the underside. I still love the bracelet and also want a second one
I think you could ask them not to polish. Just clean it so they can check other stones?

@Lookelou @goldengirl123
Any pics? And did anything happen to cause this, such as banging it on something?

@goldengirl123
Can’t they replace the stone without polishing? Or is that part of the process?

It was hard to get a good photo. I think it looks like if you had play dough and stuck your fingernail in it, it would leave a line in the center. That’s the best way I can describe it. I have no clue how I did that. I wear it 24/7, but use a sweatband when I exercise. I always thought they would polish the bracelet, I could be wrong. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me that much. I just wear that side on the underside of the wrist.

BFCEDC7F-136D-4787-BF16-22353DDB8366.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Vvicky
It was hard to get a good photo. I think it looks like if you had play dough and stuck your fingernail in it, it would leave a line in the center. That’s the best way I can describe it. I have no clue how I did that. I wear it 24/7, but use a sweatband when I exercise. I always thought they would polish the bracelet, I could be wrong. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me that much. I just wear that side on the underside of the wrist.

View attachment 4846397
Thank you for taking the time to provide a pic! It’s honestly not bad at all, so I can see why you aren’t rushing to have it repaired. I also have a Rainbow and probably couldn’t part with it either unless the entire stone came out or something. Your stack is very pretty btw! :smile:

Reactions: goldengirl123

View attachment 4846397
Thank you for sharing- just a fluke, right? I think you can just hit the bracelet the wrong way and done! I have a same 2 loves! Are you thinking of getting a 3rd love? What would you choose to add? I want a 3rd in rose gold I think, but not sure which ? I think I want to stay with rose gold. I love my rainbow, but I think the diamond love would look wrong? Anyone have this “problem” ???

My tsavorite garnet just chipped on my love ring- less than a year. I feel the same way- not bad enough to send in yet, and still obsessed!

I have 3 rainbow loves and one stone was looking a little less shiny; I realized it was abraided and it was replaced for fairly cheap (under $500), however it had to go to Paris and the wait was about a year. This was during the height of COVID restrictions and closures though, so I’m sure it would be faster normally. That’s how I ended up with 3 in the end! I started to doubt that this one would ever come back :smile:

Reactions: Cartier Forever
I have 3 rainbow loves and one stone was looking a little less shiny; I realized it was abraided and it was replaced for fairly cheap (under $500), however it had to go to Paris and the wait was about a year. This was during the height of COVID restrictions and closures though, so I’m sure it would be faster normally. That’s how I ended up with 3 in the end! I started to doubt that this one would ever come back :smile:
Thanks for this info! Not ready to part with mine for so long but good to know it can be fixed!

Reactions: nicole0612