Love bracelet, how far does it come down your arm?

lizz66

O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Curious but how far does your love bracelet come down your arm and how far do you wish it came down?

Just received mine in the mail and it only comes down 1.5 inches, wishing it came down more I think

Thanks!!

Curious but how far does your love bracelet come down your arm and how far do you wish it came down?

Just received mine in the mail and it only comes down 1.5 inches, wishing it came down more I think

Thanks!!
Mine comes down 2.5 inches. I like it that way because I had some swelling last summer & it didn't feel too tight. My wrist measures 5.75 inches. I could have gone with the size 16 but got the size 17. Hope that helps.

Mine is about 2 inches. I was sized for a 16 bracelet but bought a 17 cuff as the 16 cuff opening was too tight. I have recently tried the. 16 and 17 bracelets with my cuff to see how they look stacked. I preferred the look and feel of the 17 bracelet.
I say go with your gut feeling. If you think the bracelet feels too small, then try the bigger size

Thanks!!

Love size 17 and a size 18: as you see the difference is very small on my wrist, but everyone's wrist is different ofcourse. I find the smaller size more comfy as the larger size hangs more down on my hand and sometimes spins. HTH.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399217067.774805.jpg

I usually always wear it about 1.5 inches from my wrist but can push it to 2 if needed. It is supposed to fit a bit snug so it doesn't move around. It sounds like yours fits perfectly :smile:

It also depends in the way your wrist shapes. I went to the store certain the 16 would be too big for me since I have a wrist a little under 14cm. But I found the bracelet is very oval and so is my wrist, so I can push it up, but it still feels comy and not too big worn lower on my wrist. Once I tried it I was really impressed with the design because it fit so well. I was originally afraid I would need a 15, and wasn't prepared to pay the extra cost. Sorry so long, but I would try the next size up to be sure.

While the bracelet looks great going way down your arm, I think having it go way down your hand doesn't look great and isn't very comfortable, so I wouldn't go too oversized.

My wrist is 17.5cm and my LOVE is a size 19. I wanted a bit of a loose fit because I hate feeling restricted and when it gets hot (as it did yesterday) it's going to feel tighter.

Attachments

• 1399315849350.jpg
    1399315849350.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 200
  • 1399315876988.jpg
    1399315876988.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 201