Love bracelet and veins on the arm.

Brasil

Jan 30, 2018
I have a very thin hand. The skin is thin, the veins are prominent and well visible. I dreamed of a bracelet for a long time, but I did not think that there would be problems in wearing. Has anyone, under the weight, the bracelet squeezes the vein and is uncomfortable? As such, there is no pain, but the feeling of discomfort remains. Perhaps this is a psychological factor, because the bracelet itself is rigid and not elastic, the edges in the bracelet are sharp and not rounded, and I am not yet comfortable and it will pass over time. I used to take off jewelry at night and a tight bracelet, like Love never wore before. Maybe in time I will get used to. But it seems to me that in addition to the simply inconvenience of the bracelet, he presses my veins in my arms and this makes me even more uncomfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 880
It looks like you have a fair amount of room so it might just be a manner of getting used to it. Is it creeping up your arm when you sleep? Some people put a sweat band over the bracelet to prevent that from happening. That might help.

Reactions: Brasil and 880
My hands are not always in constant motion. I can, for example, just sit and the hand is static. And for example, during normal walking, too, the bracelet does not spin or move, but falls down and sits tightly in one place. When I look at the phone and my hand is also static for some time. And every few minutes I want to change the location of the bracelet, because somewhere it presses.

I find with my bangles I have to constantly move my wrist so they don’t jam up on the largest part of my arm. This comes with wear and becomes second nature. However. you might be entirely right, there might just not be enough padding between the bracelet and your veins or it might be cutting off circulation due to its weight.

I’m sorry I’m not more help.

Reactions: Brasil
I think it might actually be big on you so maybe falling into an uncomfortable position? But otherwise it doesn't seem to be causing any red marks or other signs of compression. As beautiful as it is, if it doesn't feel good...find something that does!

Reactions: Brasil
I find the Love to be an extremely comfortable bracelet. I am quite amazed at how comfortable it is actually. I got accustomed to it so quickly and never had any issues sleeping with it.

I can only suggest you try a few things.

1. Try printing off the Cartier wrist sizer from their website.

What is your wrist bone in cm? If you are finding it restricting, I can only assume that the size is too small and that you should consider a larger size. If you bend your wrist up and down and find it constricting, definitely size up.

Go for at least 1.5 cm larger. Mine is actually almost 2 cm larger; therefore, it is the looser fit.

2. Try pushing the bracelet all the way down as far as it will go away from your wrist and see where it lands on your arm. Also, when pushing the bracelet away from the wrist, I find that the bracelet doesn't encapsulate my whole arm if the screws are directly on both sides of my arm (like in your first picture) - there is a gap and this can cause it to hurt/feel slightly uncomfortable or feel restricted.

However, if I push the bracelet up my arm where the screws are always laying a bit at a slight angle on top of my arm (if that makes sense), then it will lay completely flush against my arm perfectly all around. Mine falls about 1/3 down my arm, which I think is perfect.

3. If none of the above seem to work, perhaps unfortunately the Love may not be for you or you might want to try another bracelet by Cartier.

However, I think the bracelet looks nice on your arm, but perhaps you don't have the right size. I have the exact same bracelet in RG and love it!

Thank you for your detailed help and thanks to the rest) Now, after a lapse of time, I can say that everything is ok. Just a hard bracelet turned out to be a matter of habit for me) I had never worn hard bracelets before, so it was not comfortable and I felt literally everything. Now everything is all right)

I find the Love to be an extremely comfortable bracelet. I am quite amazed at how comfortable it is actually. I got accustomed to it so quickly and never had any issues sleeping with it.

What is your wrist bone in cm? If you are finding it restricting, I can only assume that the size is too small and that you should consider a larger size. If you bend your wrist up and down and find it constricting, definitely size up.

Go for at least 1.5 cm larger. Mine is actually almost 2 cm larger; therefore, it is the looser fit.

2. Try pushing the bracelet all the way down as far as it will go away from your wrist and see where it lands on your arm. Also, when pushing the bracelet away from the wrist, I find that the bracelet doesn't encapsulate my whole arm if the screws are directly on both sides of my arm (like in your first picture) - there is a gap and this can cause it to hurt/feel slightly uncomfortable or feel restricted.

However, if I push the bracelet up my arm where the screws are always laying a bit at a slight angle on top of my arm (if that makes sense), then it will lay completely flush against my arm perfectly all around. Mine falls about 1/3 down my arm, which I think is perfect.

3. If none of the above seem to work, perhaps unfortunately the Love may not be for you or you might want to try another bracelet by Cartier.

However, I think the bracelet looks nice on your arm, but perhaps you don't have the right size. I have the exact same bracelet in RG and love it!

Thank you for your detailed help and thanks for all another who help) Now, after a lapse of time, I can say that everything is ok. Just a hard bracelet turned out to be a matter of habit for me) I had never worn hard bracelets before, so it was not comfortable and I felt literally everything. Now everything is all right)