LOVE Bracelet 19cm

Croissant

Detective Hermès!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Any women here have the Love bracelets in this size? If so, please post pics! 17cm seems most ubiquitous on this forum, but id really love to see the 19cm on a woman's wrist.

I'll dig up some more photos for you. She prefers them a little on the loose side and loves the way they fit. No, they aren't enormous at all. Although some people complain about the clinking sound from multiples, we love both love it! Being looser they constantly clink.
Do you have a sales agent trying to talk you into a tight fit??

She appears to have average size wrists and they don't look enormous on her. I see everyone making such a fuss over sizing but this looks nice. Would love to see more photos if possible! thanks :smile:

Reactions: Croissant
I'll dig up some more photos for you. She prefers them a little on the loose side and loves the way they fit. No, they aren't enormous at all. Although some people complain about the clinking sound from multiples, we love both love it! Being looser they constantly clink.
Do you have a sales agent trying to talk you into a tight fit??
Nope it’s more about weight loss. 19cm is a great fit at current weight but I was afraid of how loose they’d become after weight loss. My actual wrist will likely stay the same size but the padding underneath it and on my hand will go down so I just want to make sure the 19 will not slip off. FYI when I tried on the 18cm it was tight and there’s no way I could comfortable wear it now. Wrapping a ribbon tightly around the thinnest (no padding) part of my wrist it measures 6.5 inches so about 16.5 cm which would make me an 18 cm size. The padding I currently have prevents that size from being a comfortable fit. So once all the weight is gone I’ll likely have bracelets one size too big at 19cm but want to make sure it’s not enormous.

Reactions: Linlio
Nope it’s more about weight loss. 19cm is a great fit at current weight but I was afraid of how loose they’d become after weight loss. My actual wrist will likely stay the same size but the padding underneath it and on my hand will go down so I just want to make sure the 19 will not slip off. FYI when I tried on the 18cm it was tight and there’s no way I could comfortable wear it now. Wrapping a ribbon tightly around the thinnest (no padding) part of my wrist it measures 6.5 inches so about 16.5 cm which would make me an 18 cm size. The padding I currently have prevents that size from being a comfortable fit. So once all the weight is gone I’ll likely have bracelets one size too big at 19cm but want to make sure it’s not enormous.

I know I'm bumping an old thread, but @Croissant I'm curious what size you ended up with and how it has worked out for you!

I know I'm bumping an old thread, but @Croissant I'm curious what size you ended up with and how it has worked out for you!
Much looser now but not slipping off anywhere yet. I’ll let you know in another 6 months! I wouldn’t mind if it goes halfway down my forearm but it may take some getting used to. I like how it looks on others worn loosely that way. As long as it doesn’t feel like it’s falling off when arm faces down. Because they are heavy bracelets,