Love black on black boy WOC...but...need help

sequoia

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Hi everyone,

Special thanks to cdinh87, I was able to locate is beauty. However, when the package arrived, I eagerly opened it to find.. Perfect packaging but it has an extra thread (no threads are loose but there's like extra one that's stuck...hard to explain) :tdown::nogood:

Here's a photo. I haven't used the bag and will bring it to my local boutique. Question to you guys: do you think I will be able to send this back to fix it? I refuse to pay the price increase for this WOC...plus, there are so few left in the country...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 719
Thanks for the confirmation :smile:!
That sucks though! You expect when we pay all this money for someone to have made sure there were no stitches like this -- and this is right in the front so no excuses! So I feel for you - but on the bright side you have a lovely WOC when it gets fixed. Maybe they will exchange it for you if they happen to have one in stock...

Hi everyone,

Special thanks to cdinh87, I was able to locate is beauty. However, when the package arrived, I eagerly opened it to find.. Perfect packaging but it has an extra thread (no threads are loose but there's like extra one that's stuck...hard to explain) :tdown::nogood:

Here's a photo. I haven't used the bag and will bring it to my local boutique. Question to you guys: do you think I will be able to send this back to fix it? I refuse to pay the price increase for this WOC...plus, there are so few left in the country...

Ugh! That stinks! Mine has a weird "mark" as well. Are they getting anymore stock? My SA told me to hold onto mine, because they are getting more in. Maybe you could ask and see if your local boutique is expecting anymore and exchange it. That is unacceptable. Mine is not that bad, but my eyes notice EVERYTHING on Chanel.

I agree that the quality is questionable these days for many items that should not have made it through QC to a boutique. I rejected an item recently I was shown by a SA as the lambskin had a little blemish/bump on it, I noticed it straightaway without even looking for a flaw. She was clearly unhappy when I asked if she had another as I did not want the one she had shown me. I was advised it was the last item and that I was unlikely to find it in any other location. I passed and as I was leaving she chased after me declaring that she had miraculously found another. Really poor as she was clearly trying to push the defective item on me but when she saw I was no fool she was still interested in getting the sale so pulled the stunt of running after me.

I agree that the quality is questionable these days for many items that should not have made it through QC to a boutique. I rejected an item recently I was shown by a SA as the lambskin had a little blemish/bump on it, I noticed it straightaway without even looking for a flaw. She was clearly unhappy when I asked if she had another as I did not want the one she had shown me. I was advised it was the last item and that I was unlikely to find it in any other location. I passed and as I was leaving she chased after me declaring that she had miraculously found another. Really poor as she was clearly trying to push the defective item on me but when she saw I was no fool she was still interested in getting the sale so pulled the stunt of running after me.

That's just terrible! Glad you didn't buy into it :smile:

Wow...that is truly unscrupulous to say there wasn't another, then to chase after you like that. I'd have kept walking!

I had something similar on my black/black boy WOC . They just snipped it off and said that if it was a further issue they would send it for repair. I also had an issue with my caviar quilted WOC where there was a rip in the leather. Small but noticeable. They said they would "color" in the gap. It's black so hardly noticeable to the naked eye but I caught it after I brought it home. I've learned to let things like that not bother me otherwise I would never buy or use any of my chanel items!

Remember that chanel bags and WOC are hand finished so all slightly different. I'm finding chanel quality hit/miss but love the classic designs. There is usually something I find that isn't quite right on most chanel bags so I just select the one I can live with :smile: