Love Bangle: WG/RG/YG?? What do you wear and Why?

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Hi Everyone. I am going to be purchasing a Love bangle very shortly:yahoo:......my dilemma is that I originally thought I would get the YG but after seeing the RG, I'm very much leaning towards that color. I mostly wear plat/wg but do have some pieces of yg. When looking at the bangle at Cartier, I thought the RG was very subtle and looked great no matter what color gold you were wearing. I was not in love with the WG......go figure. Any thoughts would be appreciated and I will apologize in advance if this has already been discussed. Thank You!

I went for YG, even tho I was going to buy WG! I wanted one with diamonds, and the diamonds popped much more on the yg than the wg, so that was the one that choose me!

Had mine on 4 years now

It is such a hard choice. I've been there. My 1st one I purchased was the RG because like you said - it is a subtle color and looks good with everything. It is also a cuff. Then I decided that I had to have a bangle to wear with it! I saved and saved for many months planning to get the YG. But the day I went to purchase it, my friend talked me into the WG. I am sooo happy with it and have no regrets. Even still, I sometimes wonder if I should get a YG bangle too. But not because I made a mistake - just cause I love Cartier!

i don't have one yet, but hopefully soon :ninja: i think it also depends on which color metal goes better with your skin. gl with your choice!

Good point! I'm of italian-descent so I have a darker/olive skin tone......maybe that's why I'm leaning towards rg. Even though my wed ring/everyday rings are plat/wg.

First I thought the YG was a good choice but eventually I changed my mind - I went for WG. My jewelry are 90% WG and I think YG just doesn't fit me very well - with my outfits or bags. I have mine about a year.

Good luck!

I was in the same boat.. and ended up going with the RG. Then I got the YG later..
and I sorta regret it..because they are so similar.. nobody even notices there two different colors.

But the Rose Gold just pops. Get the RG.

At the moment I have both the RG and YG and will probably get the WG next week. :biggrin: However if you forced me to choose just one it would be the RG because of it's unique and rich color it adds just that little bit extra to an amazing design and brand.

Hubby bought me the YG because it's the classic and original one.

I was deciding between that and the WG since most of my jewelry is platinum. The YG still works - I wear it on my non-watch/non-engagement ring side so it stands out. I like to stack it with Hermes bracelets sometimes.

Although I love the RG, it didn't go with anything in my wardrobe but it's very pretty!

Thanks everyone for your comments! Appreciate it. I am leaning towards the RG. As VuittonsLover mentioned, the RG is so subtle that, to me at least, it was difficult to tell the difference between RG and YG unless they were next to each other. I'm just thinking it may be a bit more diverse especially given that I do wear mostly plat/wg.

I love them all, though for my skin tone, YG and WG suits best!! If you wear two together, YG and RG might be too similar, WG and YG / RG though look beautiful when stacked! :smile: