Love at second sight !!!

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
OK, I suppose to stay home and do my project today ,and go check out the Gaucho this Sunday. However, I just can't wait any longer so I decided to just go anyway. I was at Dior looking at my most wanted Gaucho thinking they sure look gorgeous!:nuts: I know I wanted the red from the start but I was afraid the color wouldn't suit for Spring and Summer, so I tried the white instead....but some how the white just doesn't seen right on me :Push: I don't know why. I felt so sad and went looking at the wallets instead. I got a pink wallet from dior ,which I don't really like, but thinking it might cheer me up a bit, but it didn't:suspiciou. So I walked around the mall went into LV, Chanel...etc still feeling very upset because I wanted the Guacho very bad...why wasn't it look good on me:cry:
After all the walking and regreting I went back to Dior decided to buy it anyway, and this time I tried the red instead. BOY! This time I feel the love :love: !!!I
IMG_4028.jpg
found my true match yey!!!:biggrin:

Well I think it is just BEAUTIFUL! I chose white because I need that color already and have the paddington in the same red. Everyone who saw me decide between the 2 colors, liked the RED more! I chose white anyways, but, do like the red the best! ENjoy your stuuning, hot bag!

Everevereve, I'm envious!! :biggrin:

I love it but I need a work bag more than a casual bag.... so I can only DROOOOOOOL at the lovely pic! Congrats on your purchase! Glad this one fits very well on you. :smile: :smile:

oranGetRee said:
Everevereve, I'm envious!! :biggrin:

I love it but I need a work bag more than a casual bag.... so I can only DROOOOOOOL at the lovely pic! Congrats on your purchase! Glad this one fits very well on you. :smile: :smile:

I think it is very pretty I try it with a dress ( since I like to wear dress ) and it work well too:lol: I took better with stuff in it too!