Love at second sight !!!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OK, I suppose to stay home and do my project today ,and go check out the Gaucho this Sunday. However, I just can't wait any longer so I decided to just go anyway. I was at Dior looking at my most wanted Gaucho thinking they sure look gorgeous!:nuts: I know I wanted the red from the start but I was afraid the color wouldn't suit for Spring and Summer, so I tried the white instead....but some how the white just doesn't seen right on me :push: I don't know why. I felt so sad and went looking at the wallets instead. I got a pink wallet from dior ,which I don't really like, but thinking it might cheer me up a bit, but it didn't:suspiciou. So I walked around the mall went into LV, Chanel...etc still feeling very upset because I wanted the Guacho very bad...why wasn't it look good on me:cry:
    After all the walking and regreting I went back to Dior decided to buy it anyway, and this time I tried the red instead. BOY! This time I feel the love :love: !!!I [​IMG]found my true match yey!!!:biggrin:

2. Wow! Its beautiful! Congrats.

3. That Gaucho Gotcha!! It's beautiful though

4. yeah!!!!I am all happy now !!! I love it !

5. Well I think it is just BEAUTIFUL! I chose white because I need that color already and have the paddington in the same red. Everyone who saw me decide between the 2 colors, liked the RED more! I chose white anyways, but, do like the red the best! ENjoy your stuuning, hot bag!

6. I also love the white but sadly it doesn't look good on me.....:sniff: IT look good on Star and Fayden tho!!!

7. that's cool when you finally have bag epiphany!

8. So am I the only one here now who has not bought the Gaucho? Hmm...maybe I do need to take that "side" teaching gig...

9. Everevereve, I'm envious!! :biggrin:

I love it but I need a work bag more than a casual bag.... so I can only DROOOOOOOL at the lovely pic! Congrats on your purchase! Glad this one fits very well on you. :smile: :smile:

10. :biggrin: get one get one they are lovely in person!!!

11. Love it!

12. I think it is very pretty I try it with a dress ( since I like to wear dress ) and it work well too:lol: I took better with stuff in it too!

13. Gorgeous! Congrats :nuts: Everyone has one but me :sad: I'll just have to live vicariously through you gaucho-ers until I can afford one!

14. Congrats and I'm sure you will enjoy!!! I think I'm done w/ big purchases til my LV Damier Speedy comes in..whenver that may be!:biggrin:

15. You picked a great color! I like the red as well as the white. I favor the white for myself only b/c I don't have but one white bag. Your red is awesome! :love: :love: