Love at first sight!!! Ruby PT with RH

swissaus

May 1, 2008
The fedex man delivered the most gorgeous Ruby red part time today:yahoo: :heart:! The leather is nice, thick, smooshy and oh so soft!!.. and the colour is a beautiful deep saturated red. I have never been so happy seeing a bag before but this one just makes me want to cuddle up against it! I ordered it from AR who were absolutely wonderful.. nothing but good things to say about them and I will definately be ordering from them again.
Sorry but I can't post up pics until tomorrow. DH will be home soon and he thinks I'm loony enough as it is the way I go on about these bags that I don't want him to catch me taking pics of it :P!

Haha, I understand completely.
:roflmfao:
When I take and post photos, I must do it when my husband is not home.
I'd never hear the end of it!

Can't wait to see your photos though!

I recently decided I like the PartTime over the City, as there's more room for all my stuff.

Congrats on a great transaction w/Aloha Rag!

Congrats on your new purchase! Isn't she so wonderful? I've got a Ruby too and I immediately fell in love as well. Took my breath away. Funny you mentioned it gro3602...I was thinking the same thing. I took my Ruby City out yesterday and I realized that it doesn't have enough room for me. I don't have a Part Time either, but I guess my next purchase should include that size. It looks roomier too!

Congrats on your Ruby PT, I saw this earlier in the week and thought it was a gorgeous red...so glad it went well with AR, I have dealt with them as well, couldn't have been more pleasant, they're fabulous!!:yes: