Love at first sight ? or Learned to love ?

I learned to love my Chelsea Braided Flap in black. I was reluctant to buy it but i'm SO glad I did! I want another one in brown!

It was love at first sight with my Hamptons Carryall and my Signature Stripe Tote. :love:

It was also love at first sight with my Ergo Hobo and Large Carly, but those are in new homes now :shrugs:

Definitely love at first sight! For me, if I don't fall in love with the bag upon seeing it, then I know that it's not 100% for me. I've made mistakes in the past; I'd purchase bags because they were cute or because I just wanted to buy something. But after a few months, I'd get tired of it and stop using it. I've definitely learned my lesson and from now on, I have to fall in love with the bag. Or else, it's not worth it to me.

Fun!

Love at first sight: Bridgit
I absolutely loved it the first time I saw a teeny glimpse of her in the catalog. There was a little black and white photograph of it in platinum and, at the time, I thought it only came in the metallic leather. I was devastated. When I learned that she came in the non-metallic leathers, as well, I was absolutely elated. I love it so much that I think I would have paid just about any amount for it. Bridgit is my all time favorite bag and I absolutely love it!

Learned to love: Chelsea leather small flap
I always kind of liked it and somewhat admired it when I'd shop at Coach. I picked one up during a PCE and planned to return it if it didn't grow on me. I started using it right away and the size instantly worked for me. It's definitely not the best looking bag in my collection but I really appreciate the functionality and low-maintenance aspects of it.

Ergo stole my heart:heart: when I saw it. Bought my first one a few years ago on ebay. I was thrilled when they came out with the new Ergos and now I have purchased Ergos in Medium and Large hobo and the medium tote.
I have a Soho signature and a Coach Pebble Leather Shoulder tote but I found that I go back to the Ergo. :love: