Love at first sight for Betty!

temo

Jul 13, 2006
I know she's older and "so '06", but I've fallen for Betty!
OMG! I love this bag!
I had been turned off by all the fakes (ended up with a fake Paddington myself) and had sort of given up on Chloe, years ago. . . .but then. . . this one showed up on my computor screen one day last week, . . . and I couldn't resist. Yes, she was in Canada, right next door in Alberta and at a reasonable price. I waited only 2 days for delivery. When I took her out of the package I received just yesterday and held her and had her authenticated here, it was ... :love:...!!!
I thought she was the small one, but now I think she's medium size. I'm told the color is Dark Ash.
. . . .and she takes my breath away!
(Thanks for letting me share!)

attachment.php

Attachments

• chloebetty9.jpg
    chloebetty9.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 87
It's gorgeous! Congrats! Glad to hear it's love:biggrin:

I added one to my collection in May:smile: After hearing so much about this bag on here, I was so curious about it. Hadn't seen one irl, and when I found a used one in very good condition in a store here (I believe the colour is chamois), I couldn't resist. The leather is really lovely and squishy, isn't it?!

It's gorgeous! Congrats! Glad to hear it's love:biggrin:

I added one to my collection in May:smile: After hearing so much about this bag on here, I was so curious about it. Hadn't seen one irl, and when I found a used one in very good condition in a store here (I believe the colour is chamois), I couldn't resist. The leather is really lovely and squishy, isn't it?!

Thanks Lillemy. I just had a look at your collection from your link and WOW! :nuts: What a gorgeous collection!!!

chloe betty is my fav bag of all time i have 10

Whaa? :nuts: 10? Is there a group photo? I'd love to see that!
But, I can certainly understand! This bag should have cult status! I have really fallen for this bag. :yahoo: Is it possible to "fall in love" with a bag? I can't imagine life before "Betty"! I want sisters for her!:nuts:

attachment.php

Attachments

• chloebetty20.jpg
    chloebetty20.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 179