Love Amarante, but what's the best style in Pomme?

emilykj

O.G.
May 9, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've always loved Vernis leather (my fav's were the bronze and marshmallow), but haven't been able to afford them til now. So I am splurging and have bought the Houston in Amarante (I took the morning off work and am sitting in my living room waiting for the Fedex truck to deliver my first vernis!). But I also LOVE Pomme. It's a toss up which I like better. I originally wanted the Houston in Pomme, but Elux hasn't restocked it for about a month now. So Amarante came along and that made my Houston decision easy. My question now is, which style looks best in Pomme? I have to have one!

Thanks!

Ah, darn! I considered the Roxbury in Pomme yesterday when I ordered my Amarante Houston, and they had it in stock too, but I just checked and Elux only has the Roxbury in Perl left :cry:. I am SOOO impatient and hate waiting...

Do you prefer using the shoulder strap w/ the Rox or using it as a hand-held? Is it roomy enough to hold a bunch of stuff, AND a PTI wallet?

What do you think of the Reade in Pomme? Thanks!

Wow, it seems like the Rox is the one to get in Pomme! I just wish it was in stock on Elux! I'm almost leaning towards the Reade because I can get my hands on it sooner...decisions, decisions!

BTW, I received my Amarante Houston this morning...will post pics tonight!

Here is mine

372075470_fc1d6e55fe_o.jpg

372075322_000f2438d2_o.jpg

I think white MC is a great complement to all vernis pieces, especially red and pink.

My white MC wallet is the koala -- it's just so perfect and I am actually carrying it for summer :yes:

Also while I think the amarante is DIVINE, I don't know that I will buy any of it in vernis -- the fingerprint issue just freaks me out too much.

If I got anything it would probably be the Lexington: doesn't get touched too much like a wallet, but still has a small surface area.

I am settling for an inclusion bracelet :biggrin: