"lous vuitton" gold name plate on Montorgueil---- do you think is tacky?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I actually like the name plates.

2. I like the plate on this bag better than on the galliera... it's small so it's okay :smile:

3. i love the tiny gold name plate on my brand new Monty PM. The huge one on the Galleria is a bit too loud.

4. the inventeur plate is so small, i can barely see it. i would imagine any passer by can hardly see it as well.

5. I like the contrast of the name plate on the canvases :smile:

6. I think without the nameplate- the Monty would be bland. Afterall-it would just be a heap of mono.

7. No, I've always love gold plate on LV bag, both the small cutesy one (like on Monty) and the larger ones (like on hampstead and galliera). I actually find it classy and glam!

8. I like it :tup:

9. I like the nameplates big and small. If you don't like it can you just use it on the inside, ie nameplate side close to body?

10. I like the name plate. No, not tacky at all.

11. I think it's okay, doesn't bother me though. I have both the MOnty and the Eva with those plates :graucho::graucho::graucho: and I love both bags to bits.

12. Agree with those that have said wear the plate to your body if you like the bag but not the look of the plate. Can't say I'm too fussed about the plates either way (don't love them, don't think they're tacky) but do prefer the smaller over the larger.

13. I wish they stopped using all the stupid plates, but the small one is not that bad, I have it on two of my bags and I don't pay much attention to it. Sometimes I carry the bags with the non-plate side facing outwards, so that it does not show. I can't buy any of the bags that have the big plate, because I really dislike it. I think the Monty is a great bag, though, and since it's shoulder-carry, I'm pretty sure that most of the time the plate would not even show.

14. A bit...:sweatdrop:

15. As the Montorgueil's plate is so small, I had almost forgotten it was there until I read this thread lol. I love my monty to bits because of its shape, size and design. I think when compared to the galleria or berkeley its so insignificant.